First Grow Ever: Bag Seeds With LEDs

Scottsquatch

So as my very first grow, I decided to just go with some bag seeds to get my feet wet. This way I can get a little experience with germinating, watering, training, topping, and sexing as well as the whole gammett of harvest, drying, and curing. Once I have a little hands on experience, then I'll break out the good seeds I bought. The bag seeds are from cheese and some strain of purple indica that knocked me on my butt. I also have one feminized three kings seed that my friend gave me. It'll take a little longer in flower, than the other two varieties but that's ok, I would like a good sativa dominant strain as well.

I have a 4x8 grow tent with 2 (soon to be three) 900 watt viparspectra LEDs. I will be vegging and flowering them all in the same tent for this grow. However, I will be getting a 4x4 tent in a few weeks to use as a dedicated veg tent for my next grow. I am getting a 600 watt viparspectra for vegging in this tent. Also, I will be growing this crop organically in smart pots. I will probably always stay with organic soil. At this time, I have no desire to even try a hydroponic grows.
My 4×8 tent was lost in shipping so they are sending me another. Once that gets here I will set up and take some pics. I hope you all enjoy my grow as I document my experience.

I'm in to watch you and read all that others post up for you.
Go for it, Bro.

Edit Just been for a look-see at your lights home page, Chinese company, No address given it seems.
Please post up on how the candles shine bright etc. There is a fair bit about lighting in here so your tale will be interesting.

Kindest, Mark.

Yeah, Chinese... I wanted to go with LED for heat, so I had to get these as the ones I wanted were too much (Black dog... maybe in the future). That said, I didnt buy their bottom of the line product, I bought the 900 watt lights. They only draw 454 watts, but they are supposed to be a 900 watt equivalent. I'll be sure to keep you all updated as I progress.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This grow journal was abandoned because the mods removed it for mentioning the name of the lights. I wasnt told where it was moved to at the time, so I started a new one. Any mod that sees this can feel free to delete this thread.

My actual journal is now called "cheap LED's and bag seed."

This grow journal was abandoned because the mods removed it for mentioning the name of the lights. I wasnt told where it was moved to at the time, so I started a new one. Any mod that sees this can feel free to delete this thread.

My actual journal is now called "cheap LED's and bag seed."
Journals dont normally get deleted they will just place it in Abandoned Journal thread.

Back
Top Bottom