Blue Dream Seed First Grow LED

I forget what you're runnig in again. But if its soil, a good soil should only need water anyways til the end. If soiless (coco, pro-mix, perlite, ect.) then yes, stop using nutes...flush with water and only give water til the end of the week or so and then chop her ass down, maybe give her a bud-washing, hang to dry for 3-5 days, then start to remove from stems and throw into jars or final storage containers while giving the occasional burp (crack the lid and let air in) 2-3 times a day for the first few days or until humidity stabilizes, then only here and there as checking smells and moisture content. After a few weeks it will start to taste pretty good....after a few months it will start to taste real smoothe n' good! Good luck man! I'll be watching...
Thanks so much Big Sparks, what temps and humidity and I’m looking for for the 3-5 day dry?

Its normal to an extent. But yeah, basically at the end of flower the plants have put all of their energy into producing flowers, and draining leaves of stored energy to accomplish more of the same. Fade should also happen. usually leaves will fall from the bottom up. Fade can happen all over, but in my experience (for what its worth) The leaves getting the most direct light seem to fade the most and first. Expect, yellowing, and purpling depending on strain/genetics. As long as the buds still look healthy, thats whats most important. She aint got much longer to go so you wont need all them leaves anyways. :) Once she starts slowing down on drinking water then you'll be very close. Check trich's daily. They can go from milky to amber pretty quick towards the end. Good luck and keep em' green!

Thanks so much Big Sparks, what temps and humidity and I’m looking for for the 3-5 day dry?

Cool and dark, and at about 61-63 percent humidity when stable. You'll know...if you go to roll one and use fingers or throw it into a grinder, if its too soon, too wet, it;ll be to gummy in the grinder. Ans the drier it gets til just right. Or too dry and then it crumbles into dust. The drying and curing of your meds (to me) is one of the most important steps. If you do it wrong, you can lose everything you've worked for and grown in the last 4-6 months. So do your research, and dont be afraid to ask questions. I for one am a firm believer in the saying, "there is no such thing as a stupid question."
GL. And as I've said before....i'll be watchin....
Sparks

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom