Feminized Blue Dream

The lower single leaf on a few plants had some problems. Dried out and has a few brown spots, but all the new growth since transplant look fine. Im not going to worry too much at this point.

IMG_20140212_124701.jpg

So a week ago I transplanted into 1gal pots. Decided to transplant again. Sooner than I was expecting. But figured they were ready for nutes. Just over 3 weeks old. I let them dry out pretty well. They are a little droopy in these pics. Wanted to make sure they were thirsty and hungry!!

CAM01125.jpg

This stuff is supposed to be amazing on the roots! The guy at my shop uses it. I trust him. I was about to buy a bunch of stuff and he talked me out of it. Saved me close to $100. The way I see it is that if he would make less money for a betrer product then Ill take his word. Im using the same system he does. And its his family that owns the shop. He can use anything he chooses. That says a lot in my opinion.

CAM01136.jpg

So now I know how to get the pics the right way. So I should have rightside up pics for now on. Sorry! They look a but sad right now. Dried out for transplant.

Thanks guys! So there has been signifigant growth since first feeding and recent transplant. So I have come across a conundrum. One of my plants was odd from the start. But now it is mutating. It has 14 finger fan leaves.. after my last disaster with my whole crop of hermies Im torn on what to do... should I let it grow??

CAM011501.jpg

CAM01155.jpg

CAM011541.jpg

My little mutant. Thought it was 14 fingers. Turns out to be 13. Im going to let it go. See what happens. Maby Ill get freakish huge mutant flowers! Lol

Back
Top Bottom