Cherry AK & Blue Dream Grow Journal

420-magazine-mobile1704384509.jpg

Transplanted my blue dream strain into her final pot most likely.
Into miracle gro soil with earthwork castings, Forrest products , Pete moss , alfalfa meal ,bone meal, blood meal, perlite and limestone, and other amendments but I threw out the bag.
I added extra perlite for drainage.
Adding a 1000 watt LED to my setup soon.

420-magazine-mobile1984616869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1044391187.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472340999.jpg

Blue Dream ^^^
My nitrogen deficiency isn't clearing up... what brand nute is best for nitrogen defficiency? ,
Why is the neptunes harvest fertilizer not working even if mixed with cal mag?
Will those hello leaves come back???

420-magazine-mobile1162251177.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1923730437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1769700229.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1917655876.jpg

Cherry ak^^^^

Nitrogen deficit still pretty bad.
Need help from growers I'm goin to wait out another 3-5 days but at that point what should be done if nothing has healed up?

What makes you so sure you have a deficiency? You recently transplanted to new soil. The soil alone should have enough nutrients to carry the plant for a couple of weeks. Did you switch to the RO water?

What makes you so sure you have a deficiency? You recently transplanted to new soil. The soil alone should have enough nutrients to carry the plant for a couple of weeks. Did you switch to the RO water?

Didn't switch yet apparently only ro water cost me about 15$ a gallon where I'm at

Re: Cherry AK & Blue Dream Grow Journal

What substitute should I use instead of ro water ?
@hippie66
I can't answer that one. I've been using water from my well. pH is high, I just adjust it accordingly. I do want to get a TDS meter for the next grow however. Try a local stream or lake maybe?

Re: Cherry AK & Blue Dream Grow Journal

Anything else ? I live in da city there are no lakes or streams around
Either that or buy the gallons of water for like a dollar. But it can add up your best best bet it to get a r/o system about 150 bucks but saves u $ in the long run and you could connect it to your sink and stuff

Baby water gallons
Or distilled water gallons are like a dollar a pop

I use them in a pinch.
Compared to the r/o water i get from the machine its like maybe 10-20 ppm higher if that

Could be pricey to some but id rather spend 5 bucks a week on water for my plant than waste even more time and money trying to use my tap water

Back
Top Bottom