Cherry AK & Blue Dream Grow Journal

Yes your plant needs phosphorus. It is also too hot in your grow area and you probably need more fans. Your leaves are crinkled due to heat stress. It guessin about the fan part but I'm probably right! Good luck on your grow it looks fine so far just make sure when you mix your ferts to follow directions precisely or use their recommended grow chart don't go overboard or you will cause a nutrient lock-out which will make you feel like you aren't giving enough of one nutrient, when in reality you are giving too much of a completely different nute

It's only 73-80 degrees in my tent with 40% humidity

My apologies. Your plants are showing signs of stress in a lot of the pictures you posted. The crinkling could be either heat, light, air movement, or size of pots.These are just suggestions. You will need to figure out the root of problem for the future. Good luck

My apologies. Your plants are showing signs of stress in a lot of the pictures you posted. The crinkling could be either heat, light, air movement, or size of pots.These are just suggestions. You will need to figure out the root of problem for the future. Good luck
If I add another fan in my tent they should get better ? And they are I know. I'm going to get them what they need Monday, nutrient wise. But for air movement I got a fan blowing air right under the canopy and another blowing air at the top but I'll get a clip on fan and throw it in the tent and see how they do

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom