Illumanotty - Blue Dream x Copper Chem

illumanotty

This time around ill be growing blue dream x copper chem hybrid. I'm also revegging my tarstar from last grow so depending on the sex I might get a bit crowded.
I'm growing in a mix of 3-5 gal smart pots with ffof soil and I'm using roots organic nutrients to change it up this time.

I sprouted the seeds on 6/6 so a little over two weeks and they will be grown under around 300w total of led's. For now I plan to scrog them when i get later in veg. I'm also gonna try to make some fem seeds with colloidal silver.
0621161835_HDR.jpg

So I'm 30 days from seed now with my grow, decided to put my scrog screen back in for some more support for flowering. I've moved my reveg outside(wife finally let me as long as it doesn't get too big lol). Gonna let em recover from my last topping about 2 days ago so maybe Monday ill flip to 12\12.
0706161856_HDR.jpg

Flowering day 26: Things are coming along nicely so far, just upped my feedings to every watering and they have been pretty thirsty lately with the temps hittin 95. Almost getting to the halfway point now but they seem to be taking there time with flowering.
0805161931_HDR.jpg
0805161931b_HDR.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom