Blue Dream Seed First Grow LED

Sure thing will get a close up when I get home, thanks for the input and response!!

Plus it depends on what you like to get out of your smoke. Head high? Body buzz? Want to smoke and then go to bed?

I prefer cloudy with hardly any amber. It's also worth mentioning the end of harvest flush is more so a preference than a rule. For everyone that says it makes the smoke better (some call it stoner or bro science), there's others that say why would you starve a plant during it's last days. I agree with the later. A good cure is where the flavor and taste comes from. I generally tend to stick with my molasses and another additive that is in my nute line during the last 10 or so days.

You need to be more zoomed in or magnified. Thats why he recomended a loupe or magnifying glass. But id say shes lookin pretty close now. I would take her down any day now up to about a week longer. Tops! Its all a learning experience, ya know? I usually take clones...and on the next run go a little longer to see if any dramatic changes in taste, smells, and weight. Next time even longer...until one day u go too far...no worries. Now you've learned what your girls are capable of. And you'll also have a time reference, or a window of opportunity to harvest at just the right time...the way you like it. You'll get it after a couple of runs. Good luck.

You need to be more zoomed in or magnified. Thats why he recomended a loupe or magnifying glass. But id say shes lookin pretty close now. I would take her down any day now up to about a week longer. Tops! Its all a learning experience, ya know? I usually take clones...and on the next run go a little longer to see if any dramatic changes in taste, smells, and weight. Next time even longer...until one day u go too far...no worries. Now you've learned what your girls are capable of. And you'll also have a time reference, or a window of opportunity to harvest at just the right time...the way you like it. You'll get it after a couple of runs. Good luck.
Thanks for the info, what’s your opinion and results of feeding until harvest or feeding just water, don’t I still have to flush the nutes?

Agree with MrFortwenty, Pennywise and Big Sparks, a 30x to 60x loupe would be the best way to see if your trichs are cloudy. Going by old school "bud appearance", I wouldn't be making any other plans on Sunday...you will be busy. If you are gonna flush or use molasses, now is the time to do it.

Agree with MrFortwenty, Pennywise and Big Sparks, a 30x to 60x loupe would be the best way to see if your trichs are cloudy. Going by old school "bud appearance", I wouldn't be making any other plans on Sunday...you will be busy. If you are gonna flush or use molasses, now is the time to do it.
Have only read very very little and have no molasses, have any quick info you can share? Also after some more reading wasn’t going to flush, have an opinion?

I forget what you're runnig in again. But if its soil, a good soil should only need water anyways til the end. If soiless (coco, pro-mix, perlite, ect.) then yes, stop using nutes...flush with water and only give water til the end of the week or so and then chop her ass down, maybe give her a bud-washing, hang to dry for 3-5 days, then start to remove from stems and throw into jars or final storage containers while giving the occasional burp (crack the lid and let air in) 2-3 times a day for the first few days or until humidity stabilizes, then only here and there as checking smells and moisture content. After a few weeks it will start to taste pretty good....after a few months it will start to taste real smoothe n' good! Good luck man! I'll be watching...

Molasses is a cheap alternative to the sugar/carb bloom nutrients that carry the promise of larger yields and sweeter smelling buds (esp the naturally fruit scented strains).

The theory behind flushing is to purge built up nutes/salts in the plants that supposedly affect flavor. It also speeds up the finish, since you would be starving the plants.

Does either help?
Honestly, I put both down to grower's preference.

Back
Top Bottom