Blue Dream Seed First Grow LED

Buddaman

Hello guys and gals, this is my first post and first grow attempt ever, after here I will introduce myself as well on that page. About my grow....

2.5x2.5x 6ft tent
900 watt viparspectra led
420 soil from local nursery
Flora series bites
4" fan and carbon filter just added in the beginning of flower to lower humidity.

Blue dream seeds from a friend
Veg for approx 9 weeks

3 week of flower now, temps during day approx 65 and 50% humidity, night time they drop a few. I'll add more info as it comes to me, any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.

I may have vegged a little to long. Good of plants are about 10 inches away from lights, no burn yet. So far I haven't had many issues.

Blue dream flower week 4 day 3 guys!!, I did some reading online about trimming fan leaves below a certain point and small flowers low that are wasting nutes, did some more trimming and letting them heal up now, fed just water last night to clear some of the soil hopefully, what do you guys think?

New update since last update 2 weeks ago, at 6 weeks of flower, seeing lots of orange hairs, what you guys think? Temps during day been 77-85 with humidity at 50-55%, my girls are on during the night to help maintain temps inside at night.

Back
Top Bottom