First Timer Bag Seed Grow

Easterndeal

:welcome:This is my first time posting & growing so go easy on me. I'll be growing a bag seed that has already popped and i'm thinking of throwing a few auto flowers in this grow. I'll be growing in a 3x3x6 tent. I have some equipment on its way like lights (600w 3w LED) and nutes. Seeing that this is my first grow I wanted to share this experience with this AMAZING community of growers for some well needed insight. Thanks in advance to all coming along for the ride.

Im new so please if you have any ideas or input on what I should be doing or using, feel free to let me know.

So here is my bag seed. Popped about 7 days ago. With my light still on its way, (& the fact I was a little impatience) I went ahead and germed it and let it grow outside in a solo cup.

IMG_012836.JPG
IMG_012931.JPG
IMG_014641.JPG
IMG_021442.JPG
IMG_021731.JPG

Welcome to :420: easterndeal. i will take this front row seat if you dont mind.
Those seedlings look happy. If I can be of any help please let me know.
Thank you very much for joining the community and sharing your journal!

Thanks a bunch TheRoach & J189RFC. I was hoping to hear that it looks good.

I had a few questions about the light I have and air flow in such a small tent.

Is the 600w good? I heard it can get complicated when it comes to these LEDS.

And when I'm ready to go to the tent should just a fan be ok or should I go with something like an inline fan?

I don't want to over-do it if there's really no need but I do want a decent yield come harvest time.

Ventilation is very important, an exhaust fan will help you keep humidity and temps in check. I dont grow with LEDs but I know they will give off heat that should be vented outside.
Regards!

Also I'll go ahead and get a fan. Would a pc fan work? I attempted to make a pc box and I'm not going to use it until I try for some clones.

Seedlings sometimes grow with an initial set of three leaves, it is nothing to worry about (albeit sometimes they end up being mutants, but that is rare) A pc fan may work depending on how much air it moves.

If it continues to be tri it will probably be male.
600 is tons of light.
Those tents are designed to work with an inline fan. Trust me it's worth the investment. A scrubber is good to have too.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom