My First Ever Grow

Okay thanks man big help I will try and water around the leafs till it gets bigger see if that helps lol and I hope she stays healthy and strong till I get all my equipment to grow with then I want to try take a clone and test with that see how that gose lol

Okay thanks man big help I will try and water around the leafs till it gets bigger see if that helps lol and I hope she stays healthy and strong till I get all my equipment to grow with then I want to try take a clone and test with that see how that gose lol

Someone shared this link in my grow journey. I wished I had read this 2 years ago when I started growing I'd wouldn't of had so many fails. When you have time give it a read.
It won't let be share the link. I'll have to find the way to do that and try again

The Proper Way to Water a Potted Plant

Subbed up man, do you have 300w of CFL now? Should be good for 4-5oz if done nicely :high-five: will tag along and see if I can help with anything, if not we ask other blokes who knows better. I use BioBizz with coco perlite and it worked very good, you can go search for a feeding chart, however the plant should be ready to receive nutes after the first week. Some soil comes with loads of nutes already in them and you don't want to over do the whole plant with too much:thumb:

:popcorn:

First grow is going well :goodjob: You've gotten some good advice from MsSinful and Pat:bravo:

My first feeding is usually after they look around where your ladies are at. Try to water around the outside of the pot when you water, it helps the roots to grow outwards . Be careful of over watering. I got one of those $8 moisture/light/ph prongs. They're useless for everything except the moisture. Some of your photos the mix looks really wet.

I try to keep a fan on them at all time. Helps to keep airflow going and it helps to build stronger stem. Rotate the plant under the lights regularly.

Patience is the key. Still remember my first grow. I was checking in every few hours and would hurry home from work to see how they were doing. lol...who am I kidding - I still do it.:rofl:

Hey man thanks for the help man and yeah 300w on her now and yeah this I will give her a little bit af nutrients and just see how she reacts to it just to see if she is ready I got told that a way to fined out

Thanks for all ur help guys so meny helpful people weird how one beautiful plant can bring so meny together ... :bravo::420:

Just ordered my new small 60x60x140 grow tent with a 125w:cheer: CFL bag of coco 10l and a timer and a 10l pot and a nice reflector with some nice trimming sisers too should be here in the next cuppple days hope it's all good enuff for a nice grow

Hey Bro, it sounds like you're getting pretty into this and you're getting some decent equipment. Here's a link which is absolutely chalk full of useful information.. I would recommend taking it piece by piece and picking topics that are relevant to your current situation and do a bit of reading.

How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Anyway here's some info I'll throw your way:

It's too early to feed. When you feed, feed light. Overfeeding is more deadly than underfeeding!

Don't overwater, the rain and drain method is the best. Wait for the top and bottom of the soil to become dry. You are at the point where this is very important to avoiding problems later.
As is monitering the pH of your runoff! :goodjob:

Try not to get water on the leaves.. Doesn't usually go well with artificial lighting. Not a biggie though.

CFLs simply can't light burn plants, they burn by being hot when they touch. I try to get them as close as possible without touching, knowing that the plant will grow and the leaves may bend up overnight, don't let them touch at any point!

I don't know what seed you're growing but I would highly recommend getting yourself feminized seeds so that you always get buds.
As I would recommend sticking with seeds for now as cloning can be a bitch honestly even if people say it's so freaking easy. The time involved may not be worth it for you (aint for me).

Training your plant to grow horizontally to take full advantage of your overhead lights which will not move around the plant like the sun is something you'll want to look into!

You have a great looking start here friend! I would definitely advise you to do some research though. I'll check back!:Namaste:

Thanks man I will look at that and I'm growing chose kush seeds fem and yeah I love doing it so far I looked in to the basics of growing but wen it comes to ur first grow just worrie a lot lol and I got more seeds here but just thort I would give cloning a go see what it's about :thumb: but thanks for the advice man :thanks::volcano-smiley:

Hey its going well she abit stressed will show pic want input if I could start buding for a micro grow type thing as got seeds germinating now

This is her is she ready? Mite do it anyway see what happenss

IMG_233620.JPG
IMG_233516.JPG
IMG_233420.JPG
IMG_233620.JPG

Wow, she's def gotten big. That's awesome. I agree, she's showing you signs of being over water to the point where it's looking like a mg deficiency. I've had a grow look just like this at one point. If you where to switch her to 12/12 do you have a different place for the seedlings to sit under light?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow, she's def gotten big. That's awesome. I agree, she's showing you signs of being over water to the point where it's looking like a mg deficiency. I've had a grow look just like this at one point. If you where to switch her to 12/12 do you have a different place for the seedlings to sit under light?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I agree, she is looking a little low on magnesium, you could switch her to flower now but be sure to try and correct the deficiency before too long or else she will be a difficult one.

What's your watering schedule like?

Anyways, keep it up and good luck.
Vestri

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom