First Time - Northern Lights Grow Indoor

Njlang

Small grow box

3 pc fans 1 intake 2 extract

125w cfl blue spec with reflector for veg

2 feminised Northern Lights Seeds

Only doing 1 but planting 2 in case one messes up.

The soil I'm using has enough fert for about 3 weeks but curious as to what nutrients should l use and also I'm planning on doing a scrog,when is best to start training the plant ?
Any feedback would be appreciated . Thanks.

Re: First time,Northern Lights grow indoor

What I do is top out as soon as the 3rd set of true leaves have formed and I love the results you can chec out my journal if you want my plant are totally organic and a simple recipe at that......ive used blue planet nutes and they are awesome as well subbed and happy growing bro

Thanks for your reply to my questions :goodjob:
Could you also tell me do u have to top plants wen doing scrog or can u leave it ?
And also and is a 16/8 light cycle ok for veg ?

subscribed. i would use Low Stress Training on your plants when they are about 6 inches tall so they are ready for the screen. no you do not have to top your plants to use a screen. i use 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness for my vegetative growth. have a look at my LA Confidential grow journal in my signature. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom