Grow Box - Northern Lights Scrog

re: Grow Box, Northern Lights Scrog

much did you get of the ur northern lights? thinking about bigger cfl watts for flower time then next time a new build for flowering, just to compare them both.

I've never weighed any of my harvests. I think at least an ounce each grow. I'm expecting more this time around.

sounds good... well in my space i will stick to cfls but if i get around to building a bigger box for flowering i might try hps 250 watt.. but always use my grow box now for vegging with.. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Yields n all that stuff does not make sense to me.. I don't understand it because I read way to may different ways n now I have no clue on what information to use.. You can top the plant Or supercrop it to make more colas but I've read that it doesn't make not e weight just distributes what it was gunna produce in the first place. My plant isn't even flower yet this is my first grow the guy I got my clones from said he gets a over a ounce eAch plant so I'm hoping I will to but I just don't know.. Ive read dwc makes a nice size yeild that's why I'm gOing that way but I am still worried my plant is gunna be a very small yeild for how many times I replanted n changed from soil to hydro

subbed to yours wana see how it goes,, this is my first proper grow so watever happens just tryin to get as much info as i can.

That's for the sub.. And if you have any tips or suggestions on what you think I should do let me know.. I know everything's isn't the 100% right way right now but I'm doing everything diy n my budget is kinda right at the moment.. Can't wait to get updated with how everything is going with your grow!!

cheers lad.. hopefully some sprout pics soon, wen seeds get here, il be checkin up to see how ur gettin on :]

Re: Grow Box, Northern Lights Scrog

another box for flowering with a 250 watt High Pressure Sodium light sounds like a great investment. you should be able to cool the flowering box with a 4" carbon filter and 4" inline fan, just be sure to include enough height for the fan and carbon filter and whatever reflector you decide to go with. I really like cooltubes for reflectors as they can be placed closer to the plants then regular reflectors.

do i really need a carbon filter? just looked up those cool tubes like the look of those... theres no way one of those cooltubes would work in that box i have with a 250 w hps? cld be a stupid question but i dont know..

if you need a carbon filter all depends on how many people that come to your house you are comfortable with letting know you grow cannabis, growing cannabis smells different then smoked cannabis. you will just need enough room for the cooltube and ducting so plan that into designing your flowering cabinet, have a look at my seed cabinet and how i have everything hooked up for my LA Confidential grow in my signature.

yeah i dont have a need for a carbon filter :) just checked out yours i like the look of that,, i think im gona go with something similar to that.. but i prob wont have it for this grow but def for next grow!!

If the money is not an issue, defianetly go with two boxes. That would reduce your harvest time to every 60 days as apposed to every 90. I believe a dedicated flower box is the way to go if you can sir.

yeah i think il do this grow with cfl then get a bigger set up for flowring with 250hps for next grow be good to see the actual diff.. seeds will be here tomorrow just checked.. any tips for germ?? was just gona drop in water for 24 hours and then plant into soil?

Thats a recomended method for sure. I use a24hr paper towel soak (in warm environment) that transfer to presoaked soil and let the sun's energy to pop them.

Yes that will work. I have noticed that warmth really expedites the process. For example, I just put a GDP bean in a red party cup in soil 3 days ago. No presoak. Used the sun and it popped this morning. If you dont have any kind of warmth, it may take 7days or so to pop. But thats just from what Ive seen, not scientific proof. It will still pop, just takes longer I think.

wat if i kept it in a warm room til it pops or is light a big thing for it then?

If you catch it wthin 12hrs of trying to open Ithink it will be fine. Ive had beans go from closed at lights out to open at lights on so I dont think its that big a deal. If it sat for 2-3 days with no light then that wouldbe an issue.

i think il keep it in heat so until its opening then il throw it into the box.. cheers for the tips :)

Nothin to update yet got ripped off by weedseeds.ie everyone AVOID!! its just a complete scam. no reply to emails or nothing.. anyone know of a good seed website im in ireland???

Nothin to update yet got ripped off by weedseeds.ie everyone AVOID!! its just a complete scam. no reply to emails or nothing.. anyone know of a good seed website im in ireland???

Go with one of the sponsors herbies. I am going through him and yesterday had a problem with trying to order I emailed him last night woke up and had a email from him. He is really easy to work with and he is fast shipping and very discrete.. Check him out here's his link if u order for him let him know I reccommended you and also tell him your part of this site ! Buy Cannabis Seeds Online - Herbies Seeds Updated:9th Sep 2013 - Cheap Marijuana Seeds UK

Back
Top Bottom