Grow Box - Northern Lights Scrog

This is a pic of my sprout,, day 2 under light... looking ok?? sorry for bad pic only had my shit phone!

2013-09-22_21_54_45.jpg

this is day 12... how they looking ???
2013-10-01_17_29_43.jpg

this is the plant i thought wasnt going to make it but then pulled through..
2013-10-01_17_30_08.jpg

plants now at day 21.. would i be able to transplant them now? and i only have tormite as feed wld this be ok to start feeding?

Day 25 okay i went ahead and re potted my northen lights... i have tormorite tomatoe feed.. when can i start feeding the plants this iv replanted about 3 days ago now shld i wait longer?? These are some pictures i took today.. do they look ok??

IMG_0060_1_1.JPG
IMG_0061_1_.JPG
IMG_0059_1_2.JPG

it appears you can start 1/4 recommended strength nutrients now and see how your plant reacts. if the tips and edges of your leaves start to yellow then brown that is nutrient burn, if you have nutrient burn you should flush your pot with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size.

is it possible to tell the sex on of ur plant before flowering,,, i think one of mines is starting to look male!!!

cheers!! il get a pic tomorrow... im pretty sure it is other hasnt showed signs of anything yet so hopefully il have one at lease..

Back
Top Bottom