Seraphis's Northern Lights - 2016 - My 1st Grow

Yes sir... It's a little bit cool in there. When my temps drop close to 60 overnight+ lights off, I go from 75 to 60. They seem very droopy in the mornings. Even if you elevated the pots off the floor your soil temps will be higher and more stable. I've put a yoga mat under my Tents to insulate from the concrete floor, that's something you can do to start with. Goodluck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Yes sir... It's a little bit cool in there. When my temps drop close to 60 overnight+ lights off, I go from 75 to 60. They seem very droopy in the mornings. Even if you elevated the pots off the floor your soil temps will be higher and more stable. I've put a yoga mat under my Tents to insulate from the concrete floor, that's something you can do to start with. Goodluck and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

That's a great idea. I'll give it a shot. :thanks:

Well it has been a while since my last post so I wanted to get an update posted. I've been taking pics and uploading them with my phone, but I haven't had time to actually create a post.

The northern lights ran into some issues, but she's perking up now that I've increased her watering schedule and gave her more CalMag and BioBloom. I still don't think she's dialed in, but I'm working on it. Let's see if I can post some pics from my phone...

image11262.jpeg

image11263.jpeg

Blueberry Bliss seems to be doing well. She's pretty short and bushy, but she's nice and green and is smelling pretty potent. It's so potent that I had to ditch my diy carbon filter and just bought one.

image11057.jpeg

If these images don't work out I'll fix em later from my PC. Trying to do this from my phone.

Sorry for the troubles with that last post. I don't see where to edit it either.

These pics are about a week old. I'll post some new shots this weekend.

Blueberry Bliss
image11057.jpeg

Northern Lights
image11263.jpeg

image11262.jpeg

From my best guess (my phone keeps deleting my calendar events...) here are the girls at approximately 58 days (Northern Lights) and 39 days (Blueberry Bliss).

The Blueberry Bliss is nice and green seems to be in much better shape than the Northern Lights plant was around the same age. :cheer:
image11866.jpeg

The Northern Lights plant has been shedding leaves like crazy. I pulled off a dozen or two dozen leaves over the last week or two and it looks like some more are gonna be falling.
image11864.jpeg

She is looking a little frosty. Not much, but enough to make me happy to see some more changes. :laughtwo:
image11865.jpeg

Sorry for the lighting on that last image. I was trying to hold up a pair of CFLs I used earlier to try and get extra lighting, but I guess I over did it.

On a side note, I started a planted a Lemon Haze seed on Saturday and she sprouted today too! :yahoo: After two out of three failed blueberry seeds I get a little nervous waiting for them to pop. Those things are too damn expensive!

Seraphis, I would think you have another 3 to 4 weeks give or take. I'm in my first grow also, my girl looks to be at the same stage but just a few days older. My blueberry was lookin like that at week 6 and I will be harvesting her next week at 10 weeks from sprout and I'm thinking my northern light will go to 13 or so weeks. You can check out my plants in my sig.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom