4th Attempt - Northern Lights Strain - Indoor

thats about right day 13 from seeds. 3-6 days of seed popping and a week height there. yeah thats about right in my book.
that mine do in veg tent. i got cfls. but i have like 8 in mine. there pic of veg tent on my journal i just posted yesterday. take look
mine are about 8-12 inch above them. and i water mine 2 times a week with FF soil. i put clay beads on top to distribute water better around the plant.

sigh.. i think i overwatered my plant guys. 2 days ago i put the plant outside and it suddenly rained when I left the house.

it seems like it stopped growing as the main leaves are not getting much bigger and the other leaves are curling down. so at this point i am just going to wait it out until the soil is completely dry and water again.
2015-03-10_22_45_17.png

one of bottom leaves is also showing discoloration, not sure what that means
2015-03-10_22_45_52.png

lower leaves will die after roots and top leaves start developing that is normal. after about 2-3 weeks they will die fall off.

my plant stopped growing :( it has not increased in size and the leaves are still curling down even though the soil is already completely dry. what should i do? should i start watering again?

take a picture so we all can see. check the weight of plant see if the dirt is dry. or stick ur finger down into it see if its moist.
then post a pic so we can see good. but if its dry water them. dry water dry water. .

Day 17.

it really didnt change much from the last pictures that i posted. the leaves color is showing little discoloration to lighter green. i think i might have to restart. I saw examples where there are already 3 sets of leaves by day 10.

there is something then your doing. best thing is dirt. try to use Fox farm light warrior to seed then re-pot into happy frog. and dont put chems in until after a month of growing. you cant go wrong with it. water when pot feels light weight and keep repeating.
make sure ph level stays around 5.8 6.2 and your golden. never heard anyone having trouble with FF.

tuk,, heya,, cheers to you on this fourth adventure. never simple is it?

i just wanted to chime in with a couple of suggestions, maybe. first off, the cfl's,, gotta get em close pal,, two inches away is too far,, i know,, you are saying i'm nuts,, okay, well that might be true,, but,, two inches is still too far.

watering,, spraying is nice but the moisture does not penetrate the soil like it must,, the moisture needs to go deep,, so the roots know where to go,, water heavy,, then none till it dries,, just my 2bits.

never ever put misted or sprayed plants close to the lights,, but misting is loved by the plants,, a bit of a urine mix even,, i know, i am sick,, urine"??? yep,, check out me journal ,, tells all about it,, good luck and cheers

thanks for the feedback guys.. i will water heavier next time and not just spray.. so here are some pics from Mar 15, 3 days ago.

2015-03-18_21_45_50.png
2015-03-18_21_46_39.png
2015-03-18_21_47_30.png

i dont think this plant can survive, the leaves were turning very pale green and have subtle brown spots..so im gonna start over again.

I have started germinating another seed about 36 hours ago. it hasn't sprouted yet. not sure why this one takes a bit longer than usual. will keep you guys updated..

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom