Grow Box - Northern Lights Scrog

Re: Grow Box, Northern Lights Scrog

Subscribed, Herbies is great, free seeds with every order, and new strains too. Original Sensible is also quite good, free seeds that match the order you made, for instance, if you order a pack of auto seeds, they will send you free auto seeds with the order.

good to know lad.. gona order from herbie tonight.. just give up on the other scam waitin over 3 weeks with no replys.. cheers for replys much appreciated !! :thumb:

Order made to herbies.. 5 feminized auto northern lights,, get FREE 1 X Delicious Cotton Candy Feminised Seed, 2 X White Widow X Skunk #1 Regular Seeds

Awesome, you won't be disappointed with the service, and the white widow x skunk #1 is a new strain, that has not yet been released. I have a friend growing some, and he says they are some of the best looking plants he's ever grown.

I have a friend growing some, and he says they are some of the best looking plants he's ever grown.

i like the sound of that !! haha :)

Seeds arrived from both places today... guess it wasnt a scam just ignore emails. herbies fast service.. have 2 northern lights soaking in water now for 24 hours.. anyone know how to store away seeds? where to keep them??

Dry and Dark. Every one has an opinion on this. Some go freezer but I just put them in a bottle or envelope or something and stash them back in a closet or something.

seeds cracked open in water planted in pots now waiting for a sprout.. i shld leave it sprout in da heat then put under the light? :)

got 2 sprouts from both seeds! :D now as soon as there sprouted should i put them into the box now? on a light cycle 18/6?

You can start them with 24/0, then go to 18/6, or just go with 18/6 right away. The 18/6 cycle has been shown to promote the best root growth, but you can go either way. The healthier the roots are, the more the plant will yield, so I use 18/6 now.

If the money is not an issue, definitely go with two boxes. That would reduce your harvest time to every 60 days as apposed to every 90. I believe a dedicated flower box is the way to go if you can sir.
Best thing I ever did was build a FLOWER BOX with CARBON FILTER 200 CFM rating hooked up to an EXHAUST FAN 50CFM. The light is a 400 WATT HID. My VEG BOX is CFL lighting. Now I have a cycle with bumper crops!

You do nice work.
Having two areas: VEG/FLOWER makes it easier!

Now I need to build a CURE BOX!

NORTHERN LIGHTS is the grow in progress!

got 2 sprouts from both seeds! :D now as soon as there sprouted should i put them into the box now? on a light cycle 18/6?

:party:

Nice work sir. :high-five:

Can I bribe you into a picture of these sprouts?? :popcorn:

il get a pic up tomorrow have them into the box today.. i think one isnt looking so good but im only gona have the space for one anyways... just curious 125 w cfl running at 18/6 rough idea of the cost? per month cheers

Back
Top Bottom