Northern Lights Stealth Rubbermaid Grow - First Grow!

growman567

Ok this will be my first attempt at growing so lets do it. I have a rubbermaid container, 2, 65 watt cfl's, 2 120mm Pc fans, one for intake and one for exhaust. Ive spray painted the inside with flat black to light proof it, and I then went over that with flat white to make it reflective. I will be growing northern lights feminized from Nirvana seeds. I want to try to get an ounce of good bud. What do you guys think? Ill post some pics of my set up soon. I'm germinating right now by the way!

0113131607a.jpg
0116131600.jpg
0116131600a.jpg
0116131601.jpg

0122131500.jpg

OK if theirs anyone who can help me i need it! my seedling has fallen over and looks dead! can anyone tell me whats wrong or if it will survive?

Thanks. I guess ill just keep this journal going. Ill have pics up as soon as my new seed sprouts. All comments are welcomed and appreciated.

I'm not sure what happend imfree. I'm thinking its my soil is shit. I am using miracle grow expand and grow and I'm not sure its gonna be good enough to support any plant. Thinking about maybe just getting some foxfarm happy frog.

yeah you might wanna switch it up. i ran fox farm ocean forest my first grow. people say its too hot for seedlings but since your growing some quality stuff i wouldnt chance it stick with the happy frog, i just had bag seeds. my journal is still going using rubbermaid also if you wanna check out that box and process. also i would recommend diversifying your lights even for the beginning with 2700k and 6500k. it was something i read before i started, someone more experienced might chime in but good luck on your next trial :thumb:

Get some happy frog and some worm castings. Make sure to get the soil or soilless mix evenly saturated wait a day or two and then plant the seed. I like to presoak my seed in straight tap water until I see the seed start to split and show the tip of the tap root. let the tap water sit out for a good 18 to 24 hours before you soak your precious beans. you can also use the paper towel method too.

good luck man

Thanks everyone. Its been almost a week and my new girl isn't popping up. If this rodent work I'm going to get the happyfrog and maybe switch up my lighting like you said imfree. Also this is a medical grow, just not a legal one. I have scheurmanns disease and had surgery last summer. Any ways I'm growing in my parents house. Hense why this is titled stealth grow.

0203131106.jpg
0203131106a.jpg
0203131107.jpg

UPDATE* UPDATE* UPDATE* ok I'm moving this grow from the garage to the closet. New setup, attempt 3, im feeling good about this one. Im going to probably get some fox farm happy frog as soon as i figure out where i can get it. also I'm going to get 4 new cfls and a new smaller pot. Im still a little worried about smell now thats its in the house, does anyone know if ona gel will work good enough, or am i gonna need to invest in a carbon filter/ air scrubber. thanks to everyone following and for the advice, im learning a lot.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom