Northern Lights First PC Grow

20150615_201954.jpg
20150615_201933.jpg
20150615_202213.jpg

Hi guys sorry I've been so quite, been on holiday.
So week 3 and 5 days of flowering
She's looking great, u can definitely see the buds getting bigger. I am abit concerned about the yellowing leaves at the bottom... IS THIS NORMAL guys...
The rest looks beautiful. Thanks for everyone checking in on the grow.

The yellow leaves on the bottom is very common.im allways cleaning up used up leaves.plant looks great.how do you like the ona?

Yeah, I am experiencing a similar yellowing of the lower leaves. I guessed it to be a nitrogen deficiency in my case, but not sure if that's true. I am just continuing to give it the normal cycle of nutrients that I have been giving it and if it gets worse, I plan to add a little extra nitrogen to the feed. I just flipped to 12/12 though, so I am wary of giving extra nitrogen unless I do it in the next week or two. Your buds are looking good.

Cool,whatever strain im working with smells even in veg.I've been trying a few things from HD but nothing lasts very long.my tent is in my bedroom.

Cool,whatever strain im working with smells even in veg.I've been trying a few things from HD but nothing lasts very long.my tent is in my bedroom.

Dude try ona it's pretty good.. Il post some more pics this wkend not much is happening beside bottom leaves turning yellow.
I know everyone says its normal but I've got almost 5 weeks left don't know if there's going to be a leave left..

I have 3 weeks to go with mine.It's just sitting there.not much to do at this stage.watch the grass grow,watch paint dry!most strains start yellowing the lower-oldest source of food.

20150622_220452.jpg
20150622_220359.jpg

So guys it's week 4 and 6 days flower..
Not much happening at the moment guys it seams like she's growing, I not sure how she should look like? I still got the yellowing happening everything seems fine.
If anyone can help me out with my choices. .
Tent 40x40x60 cm
Option 1 marshydro led 150w
Option 2 mars hydro led 300w
Both at rufly the same price.. is the 300w to big for my tent or will it be fine? Don't want my girls to burn..
Any help guys much appreciated
Peace

20150627_203023.jpg
20150627_202937.jpg
20150622_2203591.jpg

Sorry it been awhile guys but here we go...
So week 5 2 days flowering she doing fine. She's filling out nicely had a problem with my ph being a constant 6.2 but manage to get it slightly up to 6.4.
It feels so long thus wait aarrgg. ..I'm also waiting for so I.go about the less? ??

Might want to look at this, nice scrog.:thumb:
Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl ? Ver Tema - "Velaindoor" 70 w Northern Lights - Scrog - COSECHA

Your plant is stacking nicely, but with a scrog net you could have spread it further and got some more yield.

check this out too
https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=190726

He gets very good yield from a small cab!!

Yeah and I am trying to figure out if the Reflector 150 or the old School 300 , which is better?
Is it enough for 2x2 area?
There is special on EBAY for Old School 300 Mars-hydro. They don't seem to be available
on their site, so maybe this is old stock clear out. 150's go for like 70 on a slow bid up day.

Might want to look at this, nice scrog.:thumb:
Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl ? Ver Tema - "Velaindoor" 70 w Northern Lights - Scrog - COSECHA

Your plant is stacking nicely, but with a scrog net you could have spread it further and got some more yield.

check this out too
https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=190726

He gets very good yield from a small cab!!

Yeah and I am trying to figure out if the Reflector 150 or the old School 300 , which is better?
Is it enough for 2x2 area?
There is special on EBAY for Old School 300 Mars-hydro. They don't seem to be available
on their site, so maybe this is old stock clear out. 150's go for like 70 on a slow bid up day.
Thanks for the advice dude... I'm def doing it on my next grow. I whent ahead and bought the marshydro 180w ufo led, tent size is 40x40x120 cm (my next grow space)

20150703_201406.jpg
20150703_201456.jpg
20150703_201554.jpg

So another week done
Week 6 day 3 flowering
I've been having so much heat issues over here it's unreal. But hopefully 2 more weeks to go and the harvest, I really hope that she's going to fill out in the next couple of weeks, she's really snowy but still skinny.

Thanks for the advice dude... I'm def doing it on my next grow. I whent ahead and bought the marshydro 180w ufo led, tent size is 40x40x120 cm (my next grow space)

I have 2 of them lights and love them,I also run their 300W reflectors which are great but I recon for smaller spaces the UFO will penetrate better but will give less coverage.Grow is looking great mate

I have 2 of them lights and love them,I also run their 300W reflectors which are great but I recon for smaller spaces the UFO will penetrate better but will give less coverage.Grow is looking great mate

Dude thanks for the reply. ... always nice to get some feed back. So tent has arrived hopefully my light will be here start of next week. Couple questions how far do u keep your light from the top and what's the sweet tooth like she was going to be my next run in the tent.

In veg I have them 18-20 inches,abit further away the first 2 weeks(around 30inch) and in flower around 12 inches.
The sweet tooth was a great plant and would have it going now if I had more beans:) can be a beast of an auto though,my biggest not tied down was 1.2M tall.Probably the nicest tasting buds I've ever had and good yielding plant as well

14362993520051835640017.jpg
1436299387271390544452.jpg

Ok guys start of week 7 flowering...
I've started to give plain ph water. She will be on this till the end, hopefully she will pack on some more weight in his last 2 week's. Still plenty of white hair I must say I though she will be almost finish as northern lights is a early flower plant. Or and I wrong is this normal

Back
Top Bottom