Scandinavian´s Northern Light - Bubble Gum SCROG

Re: Scandinavian´s Northern Light / Bubble Gum SCROG

Hey.. its looking good, and they seem to be very healthy, seems like they made a nice recovery.

Thanks. It seems so! I will start with the nutes slowly again, and introduce screen next 7-8 days. The flip to 12/12 will come within 10-12 days

Hi guys. Small update today.. I found some leaves with guite simular problems. Do any of you know why this is happening? Thanks in advance, i appreciate :Namaste:

photo565.JPG

Next growth update pictures will come in 48 hours. :high-five:

29th January 2014 - 49 days into VEG

• Biobizz mixed into watering again. (BioGrow and BioHeaven)
  • SCROG built in next couple of days if thats the correct way to go. Due to tight node spacing, not sure if optimal. Comments ?
  • 12/12 flip expected in 7-8 days

Thanks for the comments guys..:thumb: Hope you are enjoying the growlog.

DSC042561.JPG
photo_1_118.JPG
photo_2_98.JPG
DSC042591.JPG
DSC042611.JPG
DSC042472.JPG

photo566.JPG

The growth on your plants is really amazing, super tight
Nicely done so far!

Thanks, im quite happy with the results so far.. Do you have any comments regarding the use of SCROG method when the plants are tight node spaced and veg day 50 gave 25-30 cm height.

10th February 2014 - 61 days into VEG

12/12 Bloom starts today :cheer:

Im still considering the use of scrog.

DSC042761.JPG
DSC042642.JPG
DSC042712.JPG

photo572.JPG

Tips are dripping...

photo2108.JPG
photo1109.JPG
DSC042841.JPG

Highest plant 50 cm or 0.8 cm per day
DSC042831.JPG

6 nodes per 10 cm roughly
DSC04289.JPG

I'm not experienced with SCROG but just decided to utilize it in my grow. I would think with your tight nodes that SCROG would not be too beneficial. As I understand it SCROG helps when there is a dense canopy and many tops so that it spaces them out. It looks to me like you have plenty of spacing already. Your plants look amazing.

I'm not experienced with SCROG but just decided to utilize it in my grow. I would think with your tight nodes that SCROG would not be too beneficial. As I understand it SCROG helps when there is a dense canopy and many tops so that it spaces them out. It looks to me like you have plenty of spacing already. Your plants look amazing.

Hi! Thanks for the advice.. Im glad you like my plants!

They are looking super beautiful, Scandinavian!

You must be a really good daddy, because your girls look very happy!

Have some reps for the excellent happy girls ;)

They are looking super beautiful, Scandinavian!
You must be a really good daddy, because your girls look very happy!
Have some reps for the excellent happy girls ;)

I appreciate your kind words! This is my first time with plants, i will try do my best! Im happy it's turning out well.

I'm anxious to see these flower. It seems like your plants are going to turn into single gigantic colas. I've grown a plant like this before with tight node spacing and one giant cola. I made the mistake of trying to dry it whole and have this massive huge dired bud that I could show off. It was so dense and big that it molded from the center outwards when trying to dry it. I should've busted the cola down to nugs then dry it. Happy Flower Time Scandinavian!

16th February 2014 - Day 67
6 days into flowering:cheer:

photo_5_46.JPG
photo574.JPG
photo_1_122.JPG
photo_2_100.JPG

Bubble gum seed looking good

photo_4_56.JPG

Yellowing top. Any suggestions about this ?

photo_3_79.JPG

Thanks for following.

It's difficult to see the color as that HPS is yellowing things out in your pics but it looks like your tops are just going through their dramatic change to womanhood. I just expereinced this in my grow and noticed the very centers of the tops seemed a little yellow. It might be just new growth. Your grow still looks awesome. How high above the tops is your light?

Back
Top Bottom