Bringing Back Bubble Gum - Serious Seed Co

Everything is going great! Ill have updated pictures up tonight after I am done stuyding. We have finals here and its almost like going through hell when you procrastinate.

Hahah success! Had a little free time and throwing down some pics.
Does anyone know why my leaves are curling down and turning black at the edges. I cant figure it out.
New_fem_2.jpg

New_Fem_4.jpg

Picture of my lst

New_Fem.jpg

Up close of the flowers

Fem_new_3.jpg

Hey guys,
I just got a 600w hps system and I am wondering if I should use it for only the one female plant I have.
I have a room to use for this and it is all set up.
Is it better just to use my cfls or hps?

nice idea cailpho3niX anyways if ur wondering y the leafs are curling down means u have been over watering let the plant dry out 2 inc down in soil to see if needs water should help u with determent when to water next

Yeah that does sound like a great idea haha
Well here are some pictures of the new set up shes budding pretty good now I am so excited!:420:
Over watering huh?
Maybe that is the case, some leaves are also turning crusty back which is scaring me :/
hps_2.jpg
Hps14.jpg
Hps_5.jpg
Hps_4.jpg
Hps_3.jpg

Definitely chuggin' along there thumb... :thumb:

Your hood/tube look identical to mine, except I'm running 1000w, but the hood design seems to be efficient and effective. I'd like to air-cool it in the future but it works nice. :grinjoint: How far along are those nugs now?

I'm still a few days out from plucking my Blueberry (probably @ day 60), then the Blue Dream's right behind her @ 63. Sample smoke's promising, just wish I had more of these...

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom