Flowering clones straight from cuttings.

Jbleez

Nutes:
Molasses
MG bloom feed
Superthrive
All plants currently on 13/11
Just cutting no roots yet here...
cl1.jpg

Sour diesel put straight into flowering only 2 weeks here! I only got one clone before I had to move and kill her mother... = (
s7.jpg

s61.jpg

This will be a separate grow log of just the clones progress.
Here you go comments and concerns plz lol!

Nutes:
Molasses
MG bloom feed
Superthrive
All plants currently on 13/11
Just cutting no roots yet here...
cl1.jpg

Sour diesel put straight into flowering only 2 weeks here! I only got one clone before I had to move and kill her mother... = (
s7.jpg

s61.jpg

This will be a separate grow log of just the clones progress.
Here you go comments and concerns plz lol!

Looking very sharp, I'll be keeping an eye as one day I'll try the whole cloning thing!

Thx buddy isn't growing so fun. I'm glad Im a MMJ patient it keeps me from getting paranoid.

Grow is a lot of fun and I wish my state would legalize MMJ. It's been discussed in the Sate Legislature now, but not sure when or if it will come to a vote. The Gov. said he personally agrees with the legalization and will sign a bill if brought to him.

update all the plants have rooted and are growing = )

You make cloning look like a breeze! I'm sure it's not that easy (I'll try someday). You have a way with them I guess. I'll give you +reps when i can! Great job!

Jbleez, looks like PitViper has come to take a look, He is one of the best 420 has! You've got questions, he's the man!

great job on the clones bro I just started a few myself for the first time you should stop by and take a look! What type of nutes have you been using?

borntorun- First off thank you. 2nd- cutting were 1 week before I flowered the mothers and I left all cutting in my flowering room.

Pitviper- thx any advice for me?

Woodsman- all I do is cut, using root tone (powder), and mist the hell out of them with superthrive & H2o and they love it. I even check to see if they root by break up soil and really really looking at stems... re-dip in powder (not recommended) & stick back in dirt. I do this all the time. The flower clones rooted fast then any clones ever for me. I'm not saying its easy but maybe my NL just roots fast? Its a very hungry plant. The afgooey clones and sour d take a little longer than NL.

HashberryDlux-this is what I used

nute1.jpg

Perhaps I'll try it (cloning) someday. Perhaps this summer I'll take some cutting off of my outdoor grow and use my tent to clone and grow also!

Thats so funny cuz I'm thinking bout growing from seeds haha.
I have like a bunch of experiments going on...
one plant is outside flowering (hope she makes it)
the sour d is another cuz its a mini me and I treat her different then all other plants
one is really far from lights
one is on a blueish cfl
one i keep a lil more humid then all the other
one i foliar feed
etc...
I'm a nerd I like to experiment just to see what would happen for my own knowledge.
I really wish those bigger plant would have made it they were twice the size of one big ones I have now but o'well.

Thats so funny cuz I'm thinking bout growing from seeds haha.
I have like a bunch of experiments going on...
one plant is outside flowering (hope she makes it)
the sour d is another cuz its a mini me and I treat her different then all other plants
one is really far from lights
one is on a blueish cfl
one i keep a lil more humid then all the other
one i foliar feed
etc...
I'm a nerd I like to experiment just to see what would happen for my own knowledge.
I really wish those bigger plant would have made it they were twice the size of one big ones I have now but o'well.

It's great hobby and If you have a lot of freedom to experiment. then why not? You may just discover new ground that will benefit the rest of us! Good Luck my friend. I'm calling it a night, speak with you later!

Back
Top Bottom