First Attempt To Clone A Flowering Clone

wise words, 7! truly...worthwhile things should take work and effort...

i've been trying to learn cannabis for 2 years...but i was working virtually alone and couldn't figure out why, on ever grow, there were so many problems...so i came here...good move on my part! i've made so much more progress in the past 6 weeks than i made in 2 years alone!

i use to grow a little bit in the '90's when it meant prison...grew in our attic...little overhead space...had 3 five gallon buckets filled with dirt...put a seed in each one, watered it and it grew...we just used it for puffing and fun, but had to quit due to a job.

this is quite different...but way more productive. just have to learn how to stay in front of it.

and now it's a medical issue. we're getting old. it's good for us. we mostly eat it.

good news on the clone front...of the 14 cuttings, i count 8 definite maybes!

that means i see a root or a nub of a root making its way out of the stem...they probably won't all make it...but i'll take whatever they give me! this is exciting!!

maybe tomorrow i'll try to take pictures of the little roots...

Yeah been there done that , twice. Lmao.
There is a lot of people here that care about the healing more than anything and will help in every way possible. You need anything just ask, we can get you answers. I was in same boat as you. Need out way the risk these days. Worked for big bother many years in military and got old fast. Now it is about living not for fun. Wish it was for fun like old days but now. Old and death scare me more than stupid bs. When I came here a friend was in same boat as me and we kinda helped each other to become healthy and still try to find ways to not take pharmacy drugs that say they help but read fine print, we my grow a 3rd arm or have some other issue because people want money more than being humans. But it's our stupid world now and no one cares. Only few now out way the bad. So we push on. But here we all are like family and still see and run into idiots that pizz people off. Even hear some lose the battle in life and some be saved with help of the earth bound plant. But enough of sad crap. Get to growing and if you got an issue you have someone that will help or find an answers.

good news on the clone front...of the 14 cuttings, i count 8 definite maybes!

that means i see a root or a nub of a root making its way out of the stem...they probably won't all make it...but i'll take whatever they give me! this is exciting!!

maybe tomorrow i'll try to take pictures of the little roots...
Good to here. Buddha will be proud. Lmao

hey 7...what's up! we got roots!! ain't they purty?

2016-01-30_14_15_43.jpg
2016-01-30_14_15_34.jpg
2016-01-30_14_15_28.jpg
2016-01-30_14_15_22.jpg

this morning, i count 11 with roots! way more than i ever expected...i think i like this strain!

anyway, 3 of them are looking like they are ready to plant...so i'll be gathering soil and pots today...

every day, i check the ph of the cloner, and it's always in the 7's...like 7.5 or something...and i bring it down with vinegar to around 6.5, but the next day it's back up around 7.5. i think it's the cloning gel and cloning powder in the water that is raising the ph, but what is surprising to me is the the clones seem to be doing ok in spite of the high ph!

i think i'm going to keep this journal going and see how these guys grow...i think this journal is going to be fun...if i can keep from running the plants into the ditch! lol....

yep. Why I stayed with 3. Then I crossed them and made seeds and clones and all good stuff. Like each plant got figure it out to grow them. If u don't have a green thumb.

3 years now I think. But when I was little I grew in old grow tubes. But that was thousand years ago. They don't even make them anymore and it was pitifully plants we grew. Nothing like it is now. Denise, You Can Find Her Here, Is Good Friend That Real Helped Me Learn The New way. I had to learn more about ag than anything. I never used chems, before like we do now. But mostly from here, people here will help and teach you everything. That's. Is the truth. People here least my friends, you can learn everything you need. Good people. Just look them up. BAR, DENISE, CANAFANN, LIGHT ADDICT, Chornic, we have bunches of them. Not sure on spelling just woke up. But look on my friends list and check them out most of them stay on denise, journal.

you can find them all on Denise , journals, they pretty much stay on hers and you can see them all pop in and talk few times here and their. now they are all into oils and stuff. we are finding out the oils we are making are really a miraculous to say the least. what we been growing is mainly for what problems we having. i know from my life being PSTD and throat problems the oils cured me from bad issues. the plants i got now 5 of them will be oil and rest will be for lungs issues.
just pop on her journal some here is a link. to it its long. tho. like 500 pages now. she is on my journal alot too.
click here.
we have people from lights to dirt and all between, clones , name it we got a person that is very very good at it. me i just simple person, i do the easy things.

i'll do it, 7! i haven't spent very much time on the site at all, other than my journals...i think it's the kind of place where a person could spend days and days...i will check out denise's place...thanks for the suggestion!

i'm going to plant a few of the clones tomorrow...got some happy frog today and already had the perlite...i'll post pictures after it's done.

yeah ocean forest and frog is very good dirt. i use it also. always have.

hi 7! i've been using hf for veg and ocean forest for flowering...do you add anything, or just use it straight?

on thursday, 4 february, i planted 5 of the clones...

2016-02-05_09_58_30.jpg

hi 7! i've been using hf for veg and ocean forest for flowering...do you add anything, or just use it straight?

on thursday, 4 february, i planted 5 of the clones...

2016-02-05_09_58_30.jpg
Just straight ocean forest. Some people mix frog and ocean but no need they do fine with ocean just don't add chems to it till late flowering so the plant can use up.kost of the fertilizers in the dirt.

hi 7! how you doing? i've been away for a couple of days...been home but busy with distracting things, as well as the garden.

amazingly, all the clones sprouted roots...i'm still shaking my head about that! so i potentially had 14 clones from those cuttings, but i only planted 10...it's really all i have room for right now. i'm going to give them 2 weeks in their pots and then i'm going to give them some tea and up can them to 3 gallon pots (maybe...or maybe not) and then i'm going to flower them. i would like to have them harvested no later than the end of april.

2016-02-10_12_14_57.jpg

hi 7! yeah, i'm amazed that they all sprouted...must've been the cloner i was using!

these clones smell like flowering cannabis and they have the scent and one or two are even trying to sprout flowers! i picked all the flowering stuff off when i put them in the cloner...but they appear to be determined to flower!

in a week or two, i'll be putting them in the flowering room...really excited to see what they do! here are a couple of pictures of a few of the taller ones....i want to have good pictures of them as they develop...i can already see they are not going to look like "normal" clones!

2016-02-16_16_45_34.jpg
2016-02-16_16_45_18.jpg

this one has a little bud on it!
2016-02-16_16_45_15.jpg

if you look closely at the leaves on this one, you can kinda see the flecks of sugar on the leaves!
2016-02-16_16_45_10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom