First Grow White Widow From CKS

Gmaster7

Hey guys this is my first grow, I'm growing inside a closet two white widow from crop king seeds.... Plant number one Zaria is the oldest she came out of the coco coir on 18th January 2016 and the younger girl Zara she is came out the coco coir on 19th January I had a few issues with her.... So Zaria is 9 days old and Zara is 8 days... I fed both of them a mixer of big bloom and wholly mackerel from FF on the 21st January ... I bought the ultimate fox farm kits from Amazon... Ph bottle water at 5.5 - 5.8 and ph the nutes around the same... I used Bragg organic apple cider vinegar to lower ph... Not sure if that's a good idea but it doesn't take much to lower ph... Realized how acidic Apple cigar vinegar is... Initially I had them under a 180w full spectrum LED Apollo think it's was too much for them...now I have them under a 40w cfl 6500k and a 26w cfl 6500k light... Day temps tends to be around 28-30 degrees (82F - 84F) Light out temp is 27 degree Celsius (81F) RH 57 - 70... Small fan blowing to keep Heat from passing 30 degrees Celsius in closet.... Any help is appreciated... Thanks in advance.... Gonna add pics

Zaria - 9 days old
image1_zps4mjfupsw.jpg

Zara - 8 days old
38A63573-2EA7-440F-BEB1-097A23F643CB_zps3dr9oymy.jpg

Yeah, some photo will be good. Honestly I didn't notice something wrong in your words. Anyway without pics is hard to say. Good luck.

Gmaster77 welcome to :420:! Good to have ya aboard! The lil ones look pretty good. Healthy straight and green! i saw in your opening heading that you were using cfls to get them jump started. i think its a safer bet going that route. If space allows you to try either lowering them cfls down closer to them lil ones or prop your pots up on something to get them closer. ive seen alot of people just about have their compact floros right on the plant but i think 8 - 10 inches should suffice. They are growing their 1st sets of leaves so they are gonna be hungry for more light. try it out and let us know if it helps. :thumb:

Thanks stihl-logger.. I had them closer to the bulbs but I think the heat was making there leaves to close:.... Was getting the V-shape but imma try n find the sweet spot.... Im learning a lot wit this grow... Attempted before but failure... We only have two season here in the Caribbean... Rainy season n dry season.... But so far so good.... Glad I bounced up this site... There is plenty love sharing with growers here... Bless!!!

Ok guys so here is my issue right... How do you mix the right amount nutes??? today was the second feeding day... I fed Zaria the older girl bout 80ml n Zara 60ml of wholly mackerel and big bloom with some cal-mag... pHed to 5.5, my ppm was about 600 something after fiddling around..... I had to add more bottled water to dilute the mix... I initially used 0.4ml of each nutes to 600ml... It was crazy... The Feeding schedule numbers that came with the nutes is measured per the gallon... But the first time I mixed per gallon using the amount given by FF was done but 3 days after I open the bottle the mix smelled like SHIT!!!!! Like something dead... I know it's organic bat n fish stuff in it but long story short how do I mix just enough???? Forgive my grammar!!! Any ideas would be appreciated... Bless!!!!

Ok guys it's been awhile since I updated my journal well i one plant die (Zaria)... She just wasn't growing n it ended up pulling the plug I think that pot was just too big I shud have started her in a small cup lesson learnt... Zara the small one who was in the white styrofoam cup is doing great... Well u guys be the judge... It's now day 33 for her... I call her Mary now... My wife named her over.... So here is Mary

B2B692F7-742E-4D14-9FD2-C13225351436_zps8xaypcdz.jpg

69E9B1A8-A581-4FED-9B78-264FD09D99F9_zpsvqtcwu6o.jpg

I topped her twice but I think I should have topped her earlier.. I'm feeding her nutes every Thursday.... Wholly mackerel, cal-mag, big bloom and kangaroots from FF... pH 5.6 - 5.9 ppm 500-600... 200ml. I also give her maxi-gro from GH... I'm learning a lot with this grow but I still think she shud be bigger for her age... That's the bad thing with comparing your plant to other growers plant.... Right now I put her outside in the shade for some sunlight for a couple of hours then move her back in my closet to complete the 18/6 light cycle when it gets dark outside... She has a little spots on some of her fan leaves nothing serious but she looks healthy in my eyes... Any comments would be appreciated...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom