My first grow.

I would just flower her out like that. She doesnt need to be trimmed much at all. If i did any trimming it would be towards the bottom. I would clean up the bottom 1/4-1/3 of the plant so it can concentrate and send its budding energy to the top where its processing most of the light. You can lollipop the last few days or last week if you'd like. But id warn against it at this point. She looks good bro :goodjob:

what about if I harvest the top half first then give it 1 or 2 more weeks then crop the bottom??
I've read about people doing that...

GOOD NEWS I THINK??
I got my humidity down to 37% in the daytime hopefully this will make my ladies work even harder to produce the goods!

That's much better. I've noticed that as my plants get larger, my humidity has risen. Although only to like 35 max after watering and has been as low as 25. That's better than 16.

That's much better. I've noticed that as my plants get larger, my humidity has risen. Although only to like 35 max after watering and has been as low as 25. That's better than 16.

thats good for you its easier to raise humidity then oppose to lowering it...
I have great news the afgooey is starting to turn purple (hehe) & she
is very very sticky both are, but afgooey is VERY sticky!
Thats super cool I'll take pics in a few days I dont wanna go picture crazy...
the northern lights is a very beautiful plant dark green
with nice frosty buds forming I LOVE IT!
I want to take pics but I'll wait I've really been spoiling them
Oh and I noticed both afgooey and NL have leaves turning yellow so I added some (N) to my solution hopefully that works
I also foliar fed at full strength so we'll see how they respond to that!

thats good for you its easier to raise humidity then oppose to lowering it...
I have great news the afgooey is starting to turn purple (hehe) & she
is very very sticky both are, but afgooey is VERY sticky!
Thats super cool I'll take pics in a few days I dont wanna go picture crazy...
the northern lights is a very beautiful plant dark green
with nice frosty buds forming I LOVE IT!
I want to take pics but I'll wait I've really been spoiling them
Oh and I noticed both afgooey and NL have leaves turning yellow so I added some (N) to my solution hopefully that works
I also foliar fed at full strength so we'll see how they respond to that!

Fortunately for me I don't have to worry about high humidity.

Pics are great to see anytime don't hold back!:bravo:

Fortunately for me I don't have to worry about high humidity.

Pics are great to see anytime don't hold back!:bravo:

my roommate she gives me a hard time about taking so many pics but who cares
here you go look at the purple on the leaves!!!!!!!
2purppic.jpg

3afgpic.jpg

...and heres what NL looks like nowadays
4nlcola.jpg

Here's the reveg
afgooey:
revegafgoo.jpg

NL she already started revegetation!
It's hard to see in this pic
but I'll take better ones on my good camera next week
nlreveg1.jpg

Nice bud, those tops look like they're ready. How much more time?

The two reveg plants out the Countries' next generation of smokeables. :bravo::cheer:

today is the 2nd day of week 4th...
They say it takes 10-16 weeks for the afgooey and 8 for NL & SD
The afgooey seems to be changing colors but thats cool with me
here's a pic of the smallest cola the big ones or tied down
afgfk.jpg

Is that 10 -16 weeks from start of 12/12. And you went 12/12 right from the start? Why as much as 16? I know, I must be missing something. I'm indulging right now :cool:

yes, it is 10-16 from 12/12
but they didn't not root for like a week or something
I figure its really 2.5 to 3 weeks for the little clones...
The larger ones are at 2nd day of flower
I got a kind of staggered flowering system
so everything is gonna finish when they finish
I know I got at least 4 weeks left on all of them though...
The ones I'm reveg'n will be flowering with additional clones in a month or so You know I gotta keep it coming until the move date!

Very cool grow man, very cool to hear some other insight about the CFL grows and to see how they come out. Im loving that bud color on those last Cola shots. Anyways keep up the good work man.:grinjoint:

Very cool grow man, very cool to hear some other insight about the CFL grows and to see how they come out. Im loving that bud color on those last Cola shots. Anyways keep up the good work man.:grinjoint:

thank you man
Its so interesting to me
I have been dating MaryJane for quite a while now
...and I ain't never leaving her lmao!

Nice job, they are looking lovely. How come you don't go hydro? Im sure you have the experience and skills to grow some lovely stuff.

Nice job, they are looking lovely. How come you don't go hydro? Im sure you have the experience and skills to grow some lovely stuff.

I have been seriously thinking about it
but this is actually my first grow
thanks for the compliments
I just like to try things hands on
oh and I READ a lot
and learn from other people mistakes and fortunes

Re: MMJ Patient in Wasington

What's the best way to to pop a seed I got one and I wanna try to grow it...

Hey everyone I was told that there isn't any dispensary out here but I know of a place in Kirkland where you can get anything seeds, meds, and clones.
Just thought all the washington people would wanna know.

I take a paper towel put the seeds in it fold it up twice put in a dish and add water keeping it wet all the time. Usually within a few days the seed will open and within a day or two later you'll have a nice tail sticking out. Now you can sow it into the damp soil no more than 1/4 inch deep, then lightly water (a dropper works). I put the seed cap on top with root aiming down. Others do it the opposite

Others soak the seed in just water for a day and then plant directly into the soil.

E:smokin:veryone has there own way.

I take a paper towel put the seeds in it fold it up twice put in a dish and add water keeping it wet all the time. Usually within a few days the seed will open and within a day or two later you'll have a nice tail sticking out. Now you can sow it into the damp soil no more than 1/4 inch deep, then lightly water (a dropper works). I put the seed cap on top with root aiming down. Others do it the opposite

Others soak the seed in just water for a day and then plant directly into the soil.

E:smokin:veryone has there own way.

Thx a lot I decided to just plant it
oh on the plants I add some more (p) had a lot of yellowing and the stems are turning purple
from my research The added (P) should do the job
but what donu think?

Thx a lot I decided to just plant it
oh on the plants I add some more (p) had a lot of yellowing and the stems are turning purple
from my research The added (P) should do the job
but what donu think?

Make sure the area around the seed is always wet/damp never let it dry completely until you see it pop out of the ground. Then just damp but not over saturated soil.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom