My first grow.

I have 16 CFLs in my box right now vegging 4 plants, way over 30k lumins per sq ft.
Due to the room I'm in, I can't flower them with my CFLs. So when the are big enough they go outside. Depends on the strain how long I veg em. I like to get them up to 12" to 30", so when they go outside and 12/12, they can just do what want to. If could I would like to use CFLs all the way through the entire grow. Love that you can put the CFLs so close they almost are touching the plant, have watch that though, some of the plants grow an inch a day.

Hope yours grow continues to be:ganjamon: a good one.

wow thats a lot of lumens haha...
your plant will probably end up bigger being outside anyways
I cant wait til I move I hope I'll be able to grow outside.
Oh and on the CFL's I buy more like every week lol Im probably at 40k lumen/sq ft or something now but my plants are growing at a decent rate for me anyways.
thx for stopping by...

wow thats a lot of lumens haha...
your plant will probably end up bigger being outside anyways
I cant wait til I move I hope I'll be able to grow outside.
Oh and on the CFL's I buy more like every week lol Im probably at 40k lumen/sq ft or something now but my plants are growing at a decent rate for me anyways.
thx for stopping by...

Hi Jbleez Yeah outside is best and bigger. I do like to put them outside in the very beat health....so CFLs.
Was in a junk store yesterday. I love junk stores. Actually Previously Owned store sounds nicer.
Any way there was a bunch of old lamps in there and 6 of them had 26w CFLs in them. Tried em all and walked out with them for $7.50 total. Can't have too many!:rofl::rofl:

Hope you get to grow outside soon.:grinjoint:

Here are my ladies...
nl81.jpg

nl71.jpg

nl101.jpg

from the bottom up...
gooey3.jpg

gooey1.jpg

gooey6.jpg

Ok so I cut off 4 or 5 fan leaves off one branch about 3 0r 4 weeks ago (right when I put Afgooey into flowering) I wanted to know if the buds would grow faster or slower on this one branch. I don't if its just with my plant but the buds are twice as big on every branch except for the one missing fan leaves???? I think I'm pro "keep ALL your leaves"
What you guys thing?
And I put some clones back into re-veg can anyone tell me how long it usually takes them?
Oh and lastly was I suppose to count my flowering weeks from the time I see pistils or just count real days??
comments or concerns all welcome.

Nice pix and very nice girls.:grinjoint:

oh and thank you very much I just bought some more cfl's lol why not right??
Does anyone here have a really high RH at night?
cause mine is at 70%-80% at night but only 55% during the day I keep a good air flow though...
It goes up as soon as I close the door at night.
Oh yeah lol... One last thing my I water my plant very good but both are dried up every 2 days is that normal? They're some hungry plants like me = )
Thank you everyone for the help.

Ok so I cut off 4 or 5 fan leaves off one branch about 3 0r 4 weeks ago (right when I put Afgooey into flowering) I wanted to know if the buds would grow faster or slower on this one branch. I don't if its just with my plant but the buds are twice as big on every branch except for the one missing fan leaves???? I think I'm pro "keep ALL your leaves"
What you guys thing?
And I put some clones back into re-veg can anyone tell me how long it usually takes them?
Oh and lastly was I suppose to count my flowering weeks from the time I see pistils or just count real days??
comments or concerns all welcome.

Hi Friend. Keep the leaves....they supply the rest of the plant what it needs.
Re-veg is usually slow growth at first. Slow.
Count the days themselves. as in I started from seed on day 1.
Some say I have been vegging for 6 days. Same as above.
Then in flowering count the days from the first day of flower.
as in I'm in the 5th day of flowering.
Hope that helps. :thumb:

Hi Friend. Keep the leaves....they supply the rest of the plant what it needs.
Re-veg is usually slow growth at first. Slow.
Count the days themselves. as in I started from seed on day 1.
Some say I have been vegging for 6 days. Same as above.
Then in flowering count the days from the first day of flower.
as in I'm in the 5th day of flowering.
Hope that helps. :thumb:

yea I know its slow but I wanted actual numbers...
and yea my plants started to flower immediately so I just counted real days
I started my day 1 from when I bought rooted clones...

Keep up the great work my friend!:thumb:

thanks a lot BUDdy! Could you answer some of my questions there up above.:goof:
Here you go my friend. About re-vegging :grinjoint:
I know that it takes about 2-4 weeks and sometimes longer but I was looking for someone's personal experience dealing with this...
I have probably researched everything on here (internet) 6x over but I find that what helps me the most is personal experience and YOUR (420 family) personal exp. half of what I read on here is incorrect or "special case" meaning it was a unique situation, growing condition, strain dependent, etc... thanks a lot for looking I appreciate it.:thumb:

As far as when to start counting your veg or flower days, Up to you, as long as you let folks know at the start of your journal your OK. On my current grow all my seeds came up on different days spread over more than a week. I averaged my germination days of the plants and came up with a date, but I let folks know that's what I was doing. I even had to start a new seed after more than a week of the others germinating. For flower, indoors, I counted from start of 12/12 (but I normally grow outdoor where I never count anything! Just happens when Mother Nature decides! If I were to count outdoors it would be when the first hairs were spotted.

Only my opinion.

As far as when to start counting your veg or flower days, Up to you, as long as you let folks know at the start of your journal your OK. On my current grow all my seeds came up on different days spread over more than a week. I averaged my germination days of the plants and came up with a date, but I let folks know that's what I was doing. I even had to start a new seed after more than a week of the others germinating. For flower, indoors, I counted from start of 12/12 (but I normally grow outdoor where I never count anything! Just happens when Mother Nature decides! If I were to count outdoors it would be when the first hairs were spotted.

Only my opinion.

thanks I pretty much started counting after my 2 days dark period the pistils show almost immediately my girlfriend told me to count Sundays or Saturdays since they came out of their two days of dark late Saturday.
I was really more concerned about my RH going up to 70%+ when I close the door to my closet is that ok? I can keep it down to about 50-60% in the daytime now.

Back
Top Bottom