My first grow.

yea you are right... plus this have been a great experience the afgooey has small dense bud from what I research so maybe thats why the buds are smaller then the others...
I think I wanted do a very small like 3 plant hydro set up right now too. this is like a first, second and third grow all at once lol I love green

yea you are right... plus this have been a great experience the afgooey has small dense bud from what I research so maybe thats why the buds are smaller then the others...
I think I wanted do a very small like 3 plant hydro set up right now too. this is like a first, second and third grow all at once lol I love green

Your a busy man, that you are!

thanks I found some deals but my girl is making me wait til we move...
Tear.
haha hows your grow going????

Lol.. you'll have them soon enough I guess. She's prob right though, one less conspicuous thing to move in to the new place.

Grow is coming along. Having some humidity issues and they're not too happy about it but I'm going to get that fixed here really soon. You're making my mouth water with your NL pics. I can't wait till my girls are that big!

Lol.. you'll have them soon enough I guess. She's prob right though, one less conspicuous thing to move in to the new place.

Grow is coming along. Having some humidity issues and they're not too happy about it but I'm going to get that fixed here really soon. You're making my mouth water with your NL pics. I can't wait till my girls are that big!

yea she always right(my girl) she made my page for me now she mad cuz I'm always on it haha...
yea my girls are happy right now so I am too. Your humidity was low right?> go by a cheap as humidifier at walmart dude. and keep misting haha thats what I did.

Woodsman- they're jus leaves that I trimmed off that were burned by light or dying?/? I'm going to toss them. Oh and my leave on the afgooey(the skinny leaf plant) wasn't always so small and skinny I had to cut off every single leaf twice kept over-fertilizing her in the early weeks here a pic a 3 week
afgoo3wk.jpg

and here the first time I burnt her lol
afgooburnt.jpg

keep in mind I did this twice to her

You should see them now, everyday they look thicker... lol
I don't think I'll have popcorn anymore but maybe airy though???
I have a lot of cfl's like a crazy amount(like 10 of the 65w= 300eqv, 200w tube floro & a bunch of 42w too) if u seen my setup you would probably laugh hahaha because I cant use a hps until I move and thats like 3 months from now. My next grow room will be an entire bedroom and closet I'm excited!!!!!
I'ma buy the big boy lights too I cant wait! But my girls right now are happy.
I love Mrs. Jane and all of her fruits.

yeah cfl's are convenient and cost efficient, but they just don't penetrate through the leaves well, leading to a lot of lights. I have 8 26 watt cfl's for one plant and I still think I need more for it lol. any way I can't wait to see your new setup once you get settled in and I would love to use hps, but that's money I don't have. good luck everything seems to be goin smooth.

yeah cfl's are convenient and cost efficient, but they just don't penetrate through the leaves well, leading to a lot of lights. I have 8 26 watt cfl's for one plant and I still think I need more for it lol. any way I can't wait to see your new setup once you get settled in and I would love to use hps, but that's money I don't have. good luck everything seems to be goin smooth.

yea thx buddy I think I got like 4x29w underneath the plants and 8x65w, 3x42w, and 1x200w for only two plants. I had 3 bigger plants but had to kill them so sad... so I just adding all the lights conveniently around the two then I use the left over 6x26w lights for the clones and small flowering Sour D
I gotta wait til May'ish before I move so it will be a while

I know im a rook but I would suggest bigger and more cfl's walmart sells the 65w ones for like $15 bucks I think maybe less. I paid 40 for the 200w.

Hi, I just found your grow and caught up. Nice grow you have going mate. I just pulled up my chair and I'm in and ready for the ride.

By the way, Molasses feeds the micro-zoo in the soil which help in transfer of energy to the upper portions of the plants. Good stuff.

I really like the fact that you talk in lumins and not watts. Much better way to think of light imho. 30000 lumins per sq ft is just about perfect, should kick some butt.

I love CFLs for overall light on the cheap :ganjamon:

Hi, I just found your grow and caught up. Nice grow you have going mate. I just pulled up my chair and I'm in and ready for the ride.

By the way, Molasses feeds the micro-zoo in the soil which help in transfer of energy to the upper portions of the plants. Good stuff.

I really like the fact that you talk in lumins and not watts. Much better way to think of light imho. 30000 lumins per sq ft is just about perfect, should kick some butt.

I love CFLs for overall light on the cheap :ganjamon:

Yea from what I've collectively read lumens are more important and the right spectrum. I just bought some more 42's too since I want to see this CFL thing through now to see how airy/dense they become.
I've read up a lot on molasses and I have a pretty good understanding on it now. Thanks a lot for your info also.
Plz watch and also feel free to add comments or suggections.

yea thx buddy I think I got like 4x29w underneath the plants and 8x65w, 3x42w, and 1x200w for only two plants. I had 3 bigger plants but had to kill them so sad... so I just adding all the lights conveniently around the two then I use the left over 6x26w lights for the clones and small flowering Sour D
I gotta wait til May'ish before I move so it will be a while

I know im a rook but I would suggest bigger and more cfl's walmart sells the 65w ones for like $15 bucks I think maybe less. I paid 40 for the 200w.

I'm new to growing as well so I wasn't sure if I had enough lights or not, but I don't think I have enough. I also can't find any cfl's over 26 watts except at home depot and there only in 2700k, no 6500k. Although I could use those for flowering. Should I use more lights in the flowering process?

Look for a garden shop that where I got my 200w blue spectrum one and some smaller ones too. I would use as many cfl's as possible because they're not as strong as the real big boy lights and they're cheap anyways. What happen with me was I had other bigger plants and I had to move last minute and couldn't keep all of them so I had to lay them down : ( But I decided to use all the lights that were on them on two plants...
well thats how it started now I have multiple things going on..
I had planned on use HPS light before but now I'm CFL baby til the end for this grow only haha. I can't wait to see the outcome.

Look for a garden shop that where I got my 200w blue spectrum one and some smaller ones too. I would use as many cfl's as possible because they're not as strong as the real big boy lights and they're cheap anyways. What happen with me was I had other bigger plants and I had to move last minute and couldn't keep all of them so I had to lay them down : ( But I decided to use all the lights that were on them on two plants...
well thats how it started now I have multiple things going on..
I had planned on use HPS light before but now I'm CFL baby til the end for this grow only haha. I can't wait to see the outcome.

I have 16 CFLs in my box right now vegging 4 plants, way over 30k lumins per sq ft.
Due to the room I'm in, I can't flower them with my CFLs. So when the are big enough they go outside. Depends on the strain how long I veg em. I like to get them up to 12" to 30", so when they go outside and 12/12, they can just do what want to. If could I would like to use CFLs all the way through the entire grow. Love that you can put the CFLs so close they almost are touching the plant, have watch that though, some of the plants grow an inch a day.

Hope yours grow continues to be:ganjamon: a good one.

Back
Top Bottom