My first grow.

Woodsman- it doesn't smell really bad but you can smell it more than all the others.

Dreamingofbuds- I can tell when my plants need to be watered thats pretty easy and I also put my finger in the soil to check but lifting the pot works well also. And I have a lot of CFL... like a real lot lol maybe 50k lumens total haha. I'm getting real lights (no offensive small growers) for the next grow after I move into my new place I'm buying one 600w and a 400w with a few CFL's for sides and shit. Good to know about the popcorn buds too lol! here sum new pics guys! this is 8 days into flower!!!!!!!!!!

nl34.jpg

af01.jpg

af1.jpg

nl110.jpg

Ok so everyone says not to spray or mist during flowering but every time I do my plants respond very well to it all of them but when I don't they just kinda look like their relaxing. I misted at 8:15am (the time my lights come on) and by noon all plant look strong and tall...??? Like they're instantly growing I keep fans on medium speed also. What you guys think???
HELP!!!

p.s. I'm going to keep foliar feeding until 4 or 5 week probably if everything keeps going well.

Ok so everyone says not to spray or mist during flowering but every time I do my plants respond very well to it all of them but when I don't they just kinda look like their relaxing. I misted at 8:15am (the time my lights come on) and by noon all plant look strong and tall...??? Like they're instantly growing I keep fans on medium speed also. What you guys think???
HELP!!!

p.s. I'm going to keep foliar feeding until 4 or 5 week probably if everything keeps going well.

I don't think you would have a problem misting at this early stage of flower, but later on if your going to mist them make sure you've got a good breeze blowin and some fresh air. When you grow outside it rains, but you've got good fresh air and air movement. Still I've had some spotty problems in very wet Septembers and Oct. especially when it's getting cooler.

wow good job man, those buds look pretty good for 12 days flowering and cfl's at that. I don't think you will have to worry about popcorn buds lol.

wow good job man, those buds look pretty good for 12 days flowering and cfl's at that. I don't think you will have to worry about popcorn buds lol.

You should see them now, everyday they look thicker... lol
I don't think I'll have popcorn anymore but maybe airy though???
I have a lot of cfl's like a crazy amount(like 10 of the 65w= 300eqv, 200w tube floro & a bunch of 42w too) if u seen my setup you would probably laugh hahaha because I cant use a hps until I move and thats like 3 months from now. My next grow room will be an entire bedroom and closet I'm excited!!!!!
I'ma buy the big boy lights too I cant wait! But my girls right now are happy.
I love Mrs. Jane and all of her fruits.

Ok ok I just found out that the afgooey is really the northern lights and the northern lights is the afgooey... wow some people???? I was told the wrong info from the person I receive the info from so Woodsman you don't have to worry bout smell to much...

So this would be my pretty girl northern lights every1 sorry bout the conflicting info earlier
af01.jpg

and this is my afgooey
afgoo1.jpg

Ok ok I just found out that the afgooey is really the northern lights and the northern lights is the afgooey... wow some people???? I was told the wrong info from the person I receive the info from so Woodsman you don't have to worry bout smell to much...

So this would be my pretty girl northern lights every1 sorry bout the conflicting info earlier
af01.jpg

and this is my afgooey
afgoo1.jpg

Well that makes more sense. But, your afgooey is supposed to be a 70/30 indica sativa mix and yours looks very much sativa (long skinny leaves) are you sure about that one..

No I am not sure I'm going off what I was told by a very establish grower out here who I got the originally cutting from...
I do know that when breeding not all crosses will be predictable meaning that it doesn't necessarily have to be 70/30.
I'm pissed because if you can tell already I'm all about the research and facts I think he has so many plants that it very likely that this afgooey maybe a mistake but the NL and Sour Diesel are correct for sure.

See this is the main reason why I can't wait till my next grow because its going to be all official nothing sketchy!

It is a little frustrating not to be sure what strain you have (or don't), I agree. But in the end, it will be the quality that matters. No need to have any stress over not knowing though, just enjoy what will most likely be an amazing harvest! Next time as you say, you will know.

:peace::nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom