Game On in Hydro Hallow

Mylar

:welcome: Ok I have been busy in Hydro Hollow and its time you see my handy work. First I would like people to understand I have a friend on the forum that lives close to me. He and I were friends before the forum. I will be including 2 of his varieties in this grow please do not mention his name out of respect most of you will understand this is also out of respected to the forum as well.

:thanks: To all Members and Staff of 420Magazine.com this Journal is dedicated to you. After being out of the Game for over 20 years you all brought me back up to speed in record time.

The Clone Machine and Clone Recovery Ward.
Clone Machine is dam near full. Under a four tube 4ft T5 Power clone 45 and small Ebb Flow.

In the power clone 45 using full strength Clonex balanced at 5.8ph.
5 Black Indica Plant #1 {Females}
5 Texas Thunder Clones Plant #1 {not sure what sex yet}
3 Sour Diesel Clones Plant #1 {not sure what sex yet}
4 Sour Diesel Clones Plant #2 {not sure what sex yet}
5 Sour Diesel Clones Plant #3 {not sure what sex yet}
3 Sour Diesel Clones Plant #4 {not sure what sex yet}
4 Sour Diesel Clones Plant #5 {not sure what sex yet}
4 Da Purps Clones Plant #1 {not sure what sex yet}
4 Da Purps Clones Plant #2 {not sure what sex yet}

In Clone recovery we have 5 Black Indica Clones for now.
resclrcr.jpg

The Maternity Ward
2x4 Ebb Flow table under 2 four tube 4ft T5s. Listed plant are on in order.
5 Sour Diesel by Reefer Man cloned {not sexed yet}.
4 Black Indica Female Clones almost ready to flower.
9 Kentucky Blue Grass seedlings not ready to clone yet.
3 The Purps 2 cloned 1 not ready to clone {not sexed yet}.
2 Texas Thunders plants #4 and #5 not ready to clone yet.
rsmw.jpg

The Flowering Room
2x4 Ebb Flow table under a 600w HPS
3 Black Indica Clones two weeks into flowering.
3 Texas Thunders plants #1 #2 and #3 should be showing sex any day now.
resccu.jpg

High and Welcome back mylar im looking forward to your journal since it is dedicated to the members! Very glad you decided to come back to the other side! lol im pretty sure this is gonna be a nice thread. oh and the pics dont show up man

As soon as I have 2 healthy clones from all parents they all go into flower room for sexing.

Thank you I just moved some of the Black Indica clones into the flower room. Need to make sure I keep my eye on a medical harest.

I will also setup for some better Pics this weekend.

Sad but I had to take one variety out of the grow. Texas Thunder out grew the rest of my plants. Will do another grow later on Texas Thunder. The clones are almost all ready. The flower room is now almost full. I will get updated pics this weekend. I am also planing on doing a couple of specialty post the first one will be on using a Power Clone 45.
The Purps clones are looking really nice.:cool:

OK had to down size just a little. I should have keep the Sour D mothers in Veg room because they took off like the Texas Thunders. So I pulled them from the flower room so I could have a good harvest. Leason learned is Flower the clones not the parents

The Veg Room has 5 Sour Ds, 4 Kentucky Blue Grass, 3 Da Purps and 2 Black Indica female clones. All will be cloned and sexed after my next harvest.

Sour D#1
sdcm1.jpg

Sour D#2
sdcm2.jpg

Sour D#3
sdcm3.jpg

Sour D#4
sdcm4.jpg

Sour D#5
sdcm5.jpg

KBG#1
kbg1.jpg

KBG#2
kbg2.jpg

KBG#3
kbg3.jpg

KGB#4
kbg4.jpg

Da Purps#1
tpm1.jpg

Da Purps#2
tpm2.jpg

Da Purps#3
tpm3.jpg

One of the Black Indica Moms a young clone
bicmf.jpg

Group shot of Da Purps
group23.jpg

Group shot of the rest
group110.jpg

Have to go back to work so flower room shot will have to wait.:thanks:

OK now for the flower room. We have 16 Black Indica Females 13 young clones and 3 clones starting to form NICE BUDS. There are 3 clones from Da Purps#1 and 1 Clone from Da Purps#2. Sad to say the clones of Da Purps#3 were very small when taken and did not make it. Thats OK because that will not be a problem on the next cloning. I was only able to take a couple of poor pics because my plant are all in the trellis.

Group shot of the younger Clones Black Indicas are the back 3 rows the rest are in the front row.
clones29.jpg

The 3 Black Indica's in full flower.
rsz_213bicf.jpg

I hope to get one good female from each variety. One down three to go. Once I have them all sexed it will be time for a bean grow. Now who should I cross the Black Indica with because she was the only Lady one to sprout.

Man is this fun and a great way to keep busy.

I am an old man with nothing better to waste money on. I do not drink because health issue's. I work close to home and have few bills to speak of. Oh and my kids are grown and have to pay me rent or get out.:grinjoint:

Ms Fox I just read about 25 pages of your Hydro Grow Journal very well done. I have fresh air that comes out of the house after its goin through a 3MMM house filter into the grow room it then it vents out the roof turbines. Believe it or not my electric bill went dowm because I leave the HVAC fan running all the time. I am trying to avoid CO2 if possible. Will see how the first 3 Black Indica females do before making the final choice on CO2.

I decided to flush all plants for a couple of days. I am out of ClearX so PH balanced water will have to do. This Sunday I will fire up the power clone 45 and try to clone Da Purps#3 and all four of the Kentucky Blue Grass. I Will do a mini clone journal inside this thread.:surf:

Update Da Purps #1 and #2 are female;). I started another batch of clones for sexing. This batch of clones came from my four Kentucky Blue Grass and Da Purps 1F 2F and 3(not sexed yet). Still waiting on the Sour Ds to grow some shoots that are large enough to survive the cloning. Sorry I could not take pics of the cloning this time because my daughter swiped my camera this week-end. I only have a one clone from the Sour Diesel that made it to the flower room Sour Diesel #3. It has not told me what sex it is yet.

I have decided to get some 12x12x12 pots for the mothers. I want to be able to keep 6 mother in a 2x4 ebb flow table under one 4' 4 tube T5. I have enough room in the veg room for 3 2x4 ebb flow tables that would give me 18 plants for the breading and cloning. After I get a supply of my meds I will start with in strain breading and then go onto hybrids.

I only wish somebody made a 1' x 4' x 7" high ebb flow table. Then I could setup my mothers in my smaller room and make the larger room my flower room. If anyone knows were I can get 1'x4'x7" ebb flow tray please let me know.

Thanks new pics when I get my Camera back.:thanks:

New Pics power clone dome off.
rsz_img_0158.jpg

Dome on
rsz_img_0159.jpg

Da Purps prune for next cloning.
rsz_img_0160.jpg

The Kentucky Blue Grass in the back the Sour Ds and Black Indica moms in the front
rsz_img_0161.jpg

Younger Clone in flower Black Indica females back 2 rows and Da Purps females Clones #1 and #2 and Sour D #3 are towards the front.
rsz_img_0156.jpg

The 3 Black Indicas in mid flower.
rsz_img_0157.jpg

I hope those girls are ready for the 4th.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom