My first grow.

how bout some pics of them girls:yummy:
and deffinetly start ur flush i never used mollassas but if your gonna use 1/2-1 tsp per gallon for the traditional 2 week flush then harvest like normal
I got some great pics I'll post a lot this weekend on this thread and even more on my other thread

I'm on my iPhone just typing this so yeah I gotta get some freetime to do it all

here the deal I wanna start flushing afgooey and let NL #5 go longerby a week or two pics soon...
Can people share their with me the different ways they like to dry n cure plz

So here's the proof that I am a rookie

Hey bud, I flushed my mazar with molasses using about 1 tbs per gallon. Getting close to harvest time:goodluck: my man!

So look the NL really is the thin leaf plant and the afgooey is the plant that looks similar to yours... Lol
I guess there's a bunch of NL out there but my guy said 100% that the dark green plant was afgooey and I think he should know better than I. We had talk but he finally came over to see. Either way I'm excited!!!
I will got get a micro and start checking the trics and go from there the gooey looks unreal right about now! Pics soon everyone

Re: So here's the proof that I am a rookie

So look the NL really is the thin leaf plant and the afgooey is the plant that looks similar to yours... Lol
I guess there's a bunch of NL out there but my guy said 100% that the dark green plant was afgooey and I think he should know better than I. We had talk but he finally came over to see. Either way I'm excited!!!
I will got get a micro and start checking the trics and go from there the gooey looks unreal right about now! Pics soon everyone

There are NL's that are crossed with sativa strains. Could be one of those.

Hey I have been too busy but I have a big problem I think it maybe gnats anyways there's a bunch of little eggs on top of my soil and little white things crawling around some one plz help
oh I had oberwatered them and noticed the very next day or so I'm scared and ready to buy wateva I need so some come with answers plz everything that I read is too conflicting leAving me confused

well about the bugs gotta see a pic to know what there are are they on the plants or just the soil if there just soil bugs i normally take a torch and swipe it accross the top of soil realy fast a couple times till i see dead bugs every day for a couple days and with the over wartering all you can do is wait for it to dry youll be fine and ill see if i can find the bugs you described and a remedy :peace::bong::reading420magazine:

1893.jpg

can anyone tell me what kind of plant this is as i have no idea ? any help would be great. :yummy:

2596.jpg

Hey I have been too busy but I have a big problem I think it maybe gnats anyways there's a bunch of little eggs on top of my soil and little white things crawling around some one plz help
oh I had oberwatered them and noticed the very next day or so I'm scared and ready to buy wateva I need so some come with answers plz everything that I read is too conflicting leAving me confused

That sucks! I can't help as I've yet to get them (knock on wood). Someone will come along and help. If not, ask help form Grow Support. Good luck my friend and do not despair as it is only a temporary 'bump in the road'.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom