Afgooey CFL 12/12 from Seed with a Twist

afgooey

welcome!! welcome!! welcome!! this grow is in progress and is afgooey (afgani#1 x mouii haze) or (afgani#1 x blue bery) if it came from nor cal witch this did not,
lights: 7 23w mixed 5000k and 6500k and one 35w hps
box: a 2x1 sqft cardboard box in another wood box that used to be a 400w grow box that i was given but thats another story for another time
fan: one 4 inch fan blowing over the hps and out holes in the top and bottem of the box
showed sex on 1-19-2010
nutes: a tea of bat guano, fish emulsion, and earth worm castings from first sings of sex then added earth juice bloom 2 weeks in then switched to ff beastly blooms till 6 weeks then started flush
soil: nursery brand soil and half perlite
pot size: big folgers container i think its 1 gallon
rh: 50%+-
temp: 70-80 day 39-51 nite i know its cold so dont give me shit about it but i would love some info on what affects cold like that does to pot
and now this is what it looked like when it showed sex and just got a couple pics for tonite but will upload the rest preaty soon
rsz_afgooey.jpg
and then these are 5 weeks 3 days and yes i have pics of the weeks between the first pic and these and a lot more angles anyway here ya go
rsz_44.jpg
rsz_5.jpg
let me know what ya think:bongrip::rollit::ganjamon::yummy::Rasta::smokin::yahoo::peace:

:thanks:
I like your growing style! I'm looking forward to this journal.

RE: the low temps.

Low temps can inhibit the plant from absorbing certain nutrients, and from your pictures, your plants seem to be suffering from that a bit. Perhaps a heating pad under the pot would help?

In spite of that, it looks like you produce some nice buds....:yummy:
thanks ya i figure it should get warm out side soon so each harvest till then will get progresivly better just based on that sand your probly right about the temps there not killing the plants but it does seem asif there getting some sort of cold lock ill have to look in to it more pic and prog report tonite

good news my lows are now at 60 and highs between 70-85 and i clipped a tester yesterday and just smoked it and fucking wow way more chronic than the last one i harvested and these nugs actually look like shit you buy which my last plant did not so the cold fucked my last plant up it was still chron but this is 1000 times better and its not gonna be done till next tuesday ne way im gonna post those pics i uploaded and get you all caught up as soon as im not so blazed:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::yahoo:

good news my lows are now at 60 and highs between 70-85 and i clipped a tester yesterday and just smoked it and fucking wow way more chronic than the last one i harvested and these nugs actually look like shit you buy which my last plant did not so the cold fucked my last plant up it was still chron but this is 1000 times better and its not gonna be done till next tuesday ne way im gonna post those pics i uploaded and get you all caught up as soon as im not so blazed:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::yahoo:

Hahah you don't wanna start that now, you won't have anything left by harvest!

I can't help myself but rolling the tips of my joints in fresh trichomes on the lower buds.... 100% pure hash on that first puff.

Hahah you don't wanna start that now, you won't have anything left by harvest!

I can't help myself but rolling the tips of my joints in fresh trichomes on the lower buds.... 100% pure hash on that first puff.

ya no shit thats what i did to the last one i harvested but thats what i grew that one for just to get me by but this one is gonna have to wait. I just checked out the trics and there between 5-10% amber so the real wait starts here for me and i found out the cold causes the pistils not to swell so you can assume what that did to my potentcy but the good news is this one wasent really affected by the cold it only hit below 50 a couple times heres a pic of the new stuff compared to the old stuff at same age
new stuff (afgooey 7weeks3days)
7week3day_070_1142x857.jpg

and heres the old one same age
weed_035_1142x857.jpg
and here are some clones off the new stuff
7week3day_048_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_050_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_051_1142x857.jpg

and heres my 12/12 from seed that was not lst'd look how thin it is compared to the lst'd one
non lst'd 3-4weeks dont know for sure
7week3day_072_1142x857.jpg

lst'd 7weeks3days
7week3day_068_1142x857.jpg
and from the top
7week3day_067_1142x857.jpg

and heres the lights in the box
7week3day_015_1142x857.jpg

and heres what cold did to my nug
7week3day_017_1142x857.jpg

and heres my old stuff now reveging
7week3day_038_1142x857.jpg

wow thats alot o pics enjoy those still arent the most resent so lots more to come and for yeild on the new stuff im guessing a half oz +- so stay tuned let me know what you all think :nomo::passitleft:

thanks fills my jar so im a happy camper what tric count do you like to pull at and why if ya dont mind saying thanks for stopping by and fell free to ask any thing even if not relating to my grow i would like to come here for general growing help so every question answerd is somthing i have to go back on and its not scatterd all over my pc

thanks fills my jar so im a happy camper what tric count do you like to pull at and why if ya dont mind saying thanks for stopping by and fell free to ask any thing even if not relating to my grow i would like to come here for general growing help so every question answerd is somthing i have to go back on and its not scatterd all over my pc

that depends on what part of the med cabinet is empty.....for the active i lean heavy to the white and some clear with lite golden...
for sleep, some white, some clear, but most in the lemon to amber phase....and the same goes for the hash and oil...it is what is in need, and what is on hand to use....sometimes i just get carried away with the taste and smell....other times i want it to rock my world....sorry i cant be more exact....lavendar...that is the great thing about an off the wall garden, with a lot of strains.

you actually helped more than you thought basicly eveyone ive met that cuts clear and clowdy does all there stuff and i think its so they can cut early but you are cutting at different times to achive different effects so i was thinking about harvesting some clear clowdy and a little amber but idont wanna do it just to save time i wanna do it if it will make me energettic and wanna laugh so what do you think the differences are besides effects if you cut clear clowdy and a little amber like weight smell taste just any thing you noticed maby thanks :bongrip::bongrip:

Just my two cents, but I've heard people that do that and then try to talk a big game about it.

"Yeah, I harvest when 25% are cloudy because I uh... like uh... really like the uhh... cerebral high it gives me and uh, it lets me uh be active and not get all uh, what's the word? Oh yeah, couchlocked."

Translated: "I'm an idiot who doesn't know what's good for him and really can't distinguish between different types of high, I just say all this so I have some justification in cutting down my harvest early because I have no patience."

Atleast, in my opinion... ;-)

Everything looks great afgooey!

I'm in :popcorn: and :goodluck: with your grow..

Just my two cents, but I've heard people that do that and then try to talk a big game about it.

"Yeah, I harvest when 25% are cloudy because I uh... like uh... really like the uhh... cerebral high it gives me and uh, it lets me uh be active and not get all uh, what's the word? Oh yeah, couchlocked."

Translated: "I'm an idiot who doesn't know what's good for him and really can't distinguish between different types of high, I just say all this so I have some justification in cutting down my harvest early because I have no patience."
Atleast, in my opinion... ;-)
ya thats what i think to im sure there are some exceptions but it seems like every one else is lying to them selfs and thanks to every one who likes my grow its about to get bigger i have a veg box and a couplestarts so once this stuff is harvested the box is gonna filled and heres what im on right now
3 clones rooting
two seedlings
2 4inch starts
1 reveging
5 budding and a stalled clone in the buder box
and two seeds germinating so this shall get interesting
looks like im gonna have to do a complete update of all stages and pics that i have so you all know exactly what talking about when im talking so thanks and i got some work to do ill be back

here some of my expieraments the two on the left were planted 12/31/09 12/12 from seed but the soil was to high of ph so they did not really grow so i put them under floro tubes and they streched to 9 inches then i put em outside but to cold so i put the two in here and theres two more n the veg box that look the same i also replanted them and coverd the stems to make em shorter the one in front had the top break off besides a tiny little piece still conecting it and it is now growng back the one on the right i honestly dont know were it came from but its been sitting in shitty soil for months and never grew very big but now its budding so i repoted it
7week3day_016_1142x857.jpg

and heres a pic of the reveging
7week3day_041_1142x857.jpg

and some seedlings
7week3day_042_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_043_1142x857.jpg

and heres the two others that were planted 12/31/09
7week3day_046_1142x857.jpg

this one i fimed so well se how it does
7week3day_053_1142x857.jpg

and here are my 3 clones theres new growth on the tip to day all i did was pull a bottem branch cut the small little groth off and scraped it up with a nife then stuck it in soil and misted them and put bags on them and misted the inside every day no gel or powder
7week3day_050_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_051_1142x857.jpg

this one i did not put a bag on the first night just forgot but look at the difference
7week3day_049_1142x857.jpg

heres some buds from 7 weeks 3days
7week3day_054_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_055_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_056_1142x857.jpg

main colla
7week3day_057_1142x857.jpg

you can see how this nug dosent look as good as the rest its macking babys
7week3day_059_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_060_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_061_1142x857.jpg

this branch is the biggest side branch and it the bottem one on its side
7week3day_062_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_063_1142x857.jpg

this nug toched the light a week before this pic and the hole tip was burnt look at it now
7week3day_064_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_065_1142x857.jpg

heres the main stem
7week3day_066_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_068_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_067_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_069_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_070_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_071_1142x857.jpg

and heres my 12/12er
7week3day_072_1142x857.jpg

7week3day_073_1142x857.jpg

and i dont know if you can see this theres little black things that appere on my females before pistls show and i can tell sex before it happens it only happens when plant gets really cold at night and its happend to me with every strain ive grown
7week3day_076_1142x857.jpg

this is the day my girl showed sex (the one labled 7weeks3days)
babys_309_1142x857.jpg

and heres the last harvest that im re veging now when i reveged it the first time also the day it showed sex
babys_310_1142x857.jpg

can you see the pistil
babys_322_1142x857.jpg

another pic of the lst job and wow what beautiful leafs
babys_329_1142x857.jpg

heres a pic at 5 weeks
weed_003_1142x857.jpg

weed_004_1142x857.jpg

weed_028_1142x857.jpg

main colla between 4 and 5 weeks
weed_029_1142x857.jpg

and heres a little weed from around here the stuff on the right was to airy and leafy stuff middle bottem looked great but lacked couchlock effect the rest my last harvest choped early and grown to cold but still the best here
7week3day_024_1142x857.jpg

hope you enjoy now thats out the way its just day to day up dates and maby a couple old pics scatterd that i did not post yet so let me know what you think questions concerns:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom