12/12 - 336 Watt CFL - Soil

Thats some strong nutes man. Since Im a novice at this guess im just afraid not to burn them.
Chillts420 eagerly expecting your grow man welcome and Ill make sure to post all info of harvesting including yield and curing :)

it works great and doesnt nute burn either

Well there have been some happenings in the growdrobe so I thought I'd report. :) The last one of the 6 old seedlings I had showed it's a fem yey ! :thumb: So that makes it 3/6 bagseeds fem 50/50 ratio.
Per the suggestion of geturgrowon I fed the 3 new fems with some N and that seems to have stopped the yellowing thanks man. :) From the new seeds that I planted a few days ago 4 have popped so I have 8 younglings with undetermined gender yet. I'm still waiting on four more cups to break ground. Here are some pics.
PS. It's been a month since the two older ones showed their gender less than a month from the first pics of the journal when they are still young.
IMG_054113.JPG

IMG_054211.JPG

IMG_054610.JPG

IMG_054714.JPG

Whats up everybody just did a little work in the growdrobe and thought I'd post an update. 3 more small ones showed their gender only one of them male :). So I have five new fems and two older ones. I'm still waiting for 2 cups to sprout and for 5 younglings to show their gender. The two older fems are now about 1 month and 10 days since showing gender and exactly 1 month and 2 days since the first pic of them in this journal.Its getting pretty crowded with all these new fems popping out I think I need a second setup fast :) .
Again all help or advice about the setup is welcome and appreciated. Here are the pics:
IMG_056910.JPG

IMG_056713.JPG

IMG_056811.JPG

IMG_057011.JPG

IMG_056511.JPG

just had an idea...why don't you LST one...keep the top horizontal all the way to harvest...see if keeping the flowers from merging will increase yield...i got a bagseed that just popped...i can put it in the closet before the sun go down...glad i thought of that...never would have thought of that if i hadn't been looking at your grow...:nomo:

10x Mister420 and welcome that one actually refused to grow buds until it reached its height even at 12/12 just refused to be under 50 cm in height :)
Miwa maybe I'll leave one of he two a 4 weeks for a more couchclock effect. Great idea about the LST I will try in on one of the younger females :) in any case it cant hurt it even if it cant develope new branches its top will just turn to the light as far as I know.
P. S. didnt know u had a closet setup thought u were growing only outside that bagseed u planted will be great to watch. Btw since its bagseed as well i might even grow taller than my tall u never kno with mystery seeds :)

10x Mister420 and welcome that one actually refused to grow buds until it reached its height even at 12/12 just refused to be under 50 cm in height :)
Miwa maybe I'll leave one of he two a 4 weeks for a more couchclock effect. Great idea about the LST I will try in on one of the younger females :) in any case it cant hurt it even if it cant develope new branches its top will just turn to the light as far as I know.
P. S. didnt know u had a closet setup thought u were growing only outside that bagseed u planted will be great to watch. Btw since its bagseed as well i might even grow taller than my tall u never kno with mystery seeds :)

yes i do have a grow rm...just not in use...plants not going to be that big...i can move her into a closet...no problem...:thumb:

And if you dont want to LST them you can even try topping them. Instead of having one huge cola you can end up with two main colas. which is always good! lol

And if you dont want to LST them you can even try topping them. Instead of having one huge cola you can end up with two main colas. which is always good! lol

Topping...good point..never grew 12/12...about how many nodes do they have when they flower...might be better to start LST while you have some height..idk...like walking in the dark...might as well do something with all these cuttings..thats how you learn..also when you top you will have 2 tie-downs to do instead of 1...i got a 3rd sprout...might try one topped...:thumb:

i went 12-12 from seed with my ak47 2ltr hempie, it took a few weeks to go into flower so it still had veg time before switching and its about 1ft high, but its a 2ltr hempie so its only got the main bud and a couple of smaller lower down ones, but im sure you could get a good yield off a 12-12 from seed, i did have another but it turned out male after 3 weeks so i had to take it out and it left me with the hempie and just looking at it i know im going to get more off this than i did off the plants i vegd for 6 weeks, so i think it is possible to get good results off 12-12 from seed,

id say it varies between strains, i recon from my 2ltr hempie ill got about 2oz, but i know it would of been bigger if it was in a normal pot, plants under 12-12 still need to reach a certain age before turning to flower, they need to get mature enough and this can take anything from 2 weeks and up to 7 before showing sex and entering the flowering stage, but i noticed i got more growth when the plant entered the flower stretch, but again this would vary from strain, i mean you can grow an auto and get 1/8th, but thats from an auto and not a regular seed, so you would end up with a lot more off regular seed, without trying it you would always wonder, i did plant 2 12-12 in big pots but both turned out male after 4 weeks so i took them out so all im left with is the hempie, and i know im getting more off this 12-12 from seed than i did from the plants i vegd for 7 weeks, so i would really say the strain has something to do with this,

Miwa be sure to post that 10/14 setup straight flowering is always a mistery terrytory would love to see how you would set it up and maybe gets some new ideas. :thumb:
10x a lot for the info donpaul it's good to know LST works on 12/12. I already started it on one of the small fems.
Now to the worse and a really bad news. One of the new five fems is dead R.I.P :thedoubletake: . Unfortunately it got some unidentified small white spots all over its leaves. First time a plant died on me :( . Now to the really bad news the same spots that haunted this particular young fem from birth (thought she could beat the deases) are now appeareanig on one of the older fems the fat one. I figure i'd post them but my crappy iphone 4 wont take a good picture and cant focus even with the HDR on. Anyways i took one of the leaves of the the smaller fem that im pretty sure is dead since its lower leaves have started to dry out (still i put it back in after taking the leaves even though the soil was moist i watered it) I will wait till tomorrow. She was young and fighting probably about 3 weeks just showed her hairs but replacable since i didnt put much time in her yet. The real problem is the older fatter one of the two which is getting the same spots on its lower leaves. Any advice ? The picture of the leave is not real good but the best one i could get.
P.S not possible nute burn becouse the younger that died wasn't fed yet while the older and the little white spots are identical on the older one the spots are on lower leaves which were closer to the younger one that died and was born with the spots. I was told by friend that if the plants arent in the ground together but in separate spots a desease couldn't spread, but maybe he was wrong couse the only two explanations i currently have are either heat due to the heat in town gets around 33-36 celsius in town during the day (lamps are on during night 19-25 degrees) or that the desease moved through the air. Here is the pic:
IMG_059214.JPG

if the temps where to high for to long then this would dry out a young plant as it dont have any way of getting rid of the heat, try and make sure their temps dont go to far in the 80f mark, 78 is perfect for these plants, you can go higher if you supliment with co2 but its early on so id keep the temps down at least it would rule out temps been the problem

Back
Top Bottom