Sativa Clones Straight to Flower CFL & LST Grow

CrimsonBlitz

Hi guys, I couldn't find a decent or complete journal anywhere on the web with clones straight to flower so I decided to go ahead and make one. I'll be sure to see this through to the very end. At the very least it should be a fun expirement.

Quick Specs
Strain: Critical Kali Mist (Breeder: Serious Seeds 2013)
Type 90% Sativa 10% Indica
Flowering Period ~ 80 Days
Height: Medium
Stretch after initiating flower: 140%
Sex: Female Clone
# of Plants: 1
Grow Space 36"L X 12"W X 42"H
Lighting: 2x CFL 6500k 32w 2,000 Lumens each. 2x 55w 2700k 3850 Lumens each
Distance from plants: 3"
Lighting Schedule: GLR (sort of)
Ventilation: Passive Intake System S&P 100X 130CFM Exhaust.
Medium: Soil (Hampton's Estate Premium Potting Mix [.25 .10 .10])
Size Pots: 2gal.
PH: 6.8
Setup: LST and possibly 1 top when LST is complete
Temperature: Fluctuates (Currently 86F)
Fertilizer: Miracle Grow 20-20-20 after first bud appears switching formulas will post later

I've nicknamed this project Aggressive Rush and named the plant Little Missy. I came up with this name cause I foresee her giving me problems later down the road lol.

So far I've given little missy approximately 2 weeks to develop a solid root structure in peat moss with .005%N with a 16/8 lighting schedule and transplanted once into the final 2gal pot. She's currently on a 11 1/2 On and 12 1/2 Off Lighting schedule which will increase by 30 minutes every 10-14 days for a Final lighting schedule of 10/14.

There will be some extreme LST involved and the Final outcome that I'm hoping to achieve should look a little like this
2mm7f9u1.jpg

I did not create this illustration so I gave credit where credit was due :):thumb:

First signs of buds!! Right On! :yahoo: :):):)

Up till now the plant has only been watered once since 2gal repot with 20-20-20 Nutes at half strength. RH has been consistent at 40% Temp has fluctuated from 82F-88F.

My Lighting was switched about 9 days ago to 1 55w CFL 2700k rated at 3850 Lumens its 3-4" above the plant

if I'm not mistaken, currently there is a total of 17 tops.

Leaves are tucked and pinned right on the soil to get as much light to side branches as possible. If they show even the slightest sign of mold their gone.

Kali Mist Clone - Day 16 07-01-13

IMG_50062.JPG
IMG_50372.JPG
IMG_50384.JPG
IMG_50393.JPG

Bud Shots - sorry for poor quality these were taken under magnifying glass from a phone

IMG_50425.JPG
IMG_50446.JPG

Hi Scarfinger, thanks for dropping in. I'm using coat hangers that I cut do different lengths and bent into a U shape. Some as short as 1" others as long as 7" depending on how tough the branch is I'll use a longer piece to make sure it stays in place. it may seem a little bad poking rods of metal through the soil but personally I think it oxygenates the roots. Theres a machine that stabs holes in grass with the same concept.

Alex, Good to see you here! I was going to stick with the diagram 100% but I noticed a few days back 1 55w CFL is too weak to spread out 10" worth of light over the area. Instead I'm bringing the branches in closer together to focus as much light on one small area as possible.

Always wanted to see that diagram implemented.Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom