Afgooey CFL 12/12 from Seed with a Twist

In all honesty, you guys should take the plant at different times so you can actually see the difference in affect with the different percentages.. This way you can find the best percentage for you or your patients.... Just give it a try, make sure you label them well.... Then when you do that, do the same thing when curing, Test the meds out at different curing times.. This way you will be able to grow and cure your meds the way they should be. A little trial and error and next thing you know, you are dialed in....

looking good afgooey.......:goodjob:

yeah, well said, i totally agree....thats the only way to get the med you want....lavendar:thumb:

You'll find that everyone is an expert here ;-)i think nearly everyone who grows successfully has their own ideas...i think there are many roads to success with this plant...

Also, I would tend to argue that there are four types of cannabis. Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis and Afghanica. The latter is still not *officially* recognized, but it shows enough differences.

yeah, thats what i've heard and read, and it isnt official....but i do like the affie taste...great

I have a ruderalis hybrid grow going on, if you'd like to check it out. (In the sig.)

yes, will do,..thanks for letting me know..
I don't know if someone else has mentioned this, Af... but why not crop your crop? =D Snip a few buds now... wait a few days... snip a few more... wait a few days etc etc.

also a good idea...tried that with the blackjack and it worked well...:peacetwo:

to me, and I am not an expert....it is more on the couchlock side than middle, but still its all good....take some now, take some more in a couple of days....lavendar....

sorry spike idid harvest on 3/14/10 just drying right now and laging on pics cuz i had to go shopping for supplys well window shoping tell friday
i only harvested the tops and left the rest so probly tomorrow a smoke reoprt
as for progress i got cloneing powder one of my clones actually the one that was in the bud box not growing got replanted and it had a 10" root on it so back in veg it goes and one of the clones in the veg box had mold so it got clened and replanted with the new root powder and is now outside to not contamanate the rest and the reveg is slowley coming along but theres visable growth and one of the new seeds of another strain (humble co. or williams wonder) germinated so got to put it in some soil ill go put up pics of everything

sorry spike idid harvest on 3/14/10 just drying right now and laging on pics cuz i had to go shopping for supplys well window shoping tell friday
i only harvested the tops and left the rest so probly tomorrow a smoke reoprt
as for progress i got cloneing powder one of my clones actually the one that was in the bud box not growing got replanted and it had a 10" root on it so back in veg it goes and one of the clones in the veg box had mold so it got clened and replanted with the new root powder and is now outside to not contamanate the rest and the reveg is slowley coming along but theres visable growth and one of the new seeds of another strain (humble co. or williams wonder) germinated so got to put it in some soil ill go put up pics of everything

wow, williams wonder is supposed to be one of the real goodies...remember reading about it and its genetics...has a history to it....good going...i remember it as it has such an odd name...
as for pics and posting, been doing the same as you...got pics but not up yet...well, back to the garden...lavendar....yeah, i only took the top ones of the train wreck, over night they went....so it had to be, and the bottoms are close behind...and have 3 more in the next two wks that will end...ugh...but its fun...:rollit:

wow, williams wonder is supposed to be one of the real goodies...remember reading about it and its genetics...has a history to it....good going...i remember it as it has such an odd name...
as for pics and posting, been doing the same as you...got pics but not up yet...well, back to the garden...lavendar....yeah, i only took the top ones of the train wreck, over night they went....so it had to be, and the bottoms are close behind...and have 3 more in the next two wks that will end...ugh...but its fun...:rollit:

Williams Wonder was crossed with many things and is in lots of the strains we use today. Snowryder for instance, is a feral ruderalis x WW. My best frend has a WW mother and i plan on getting some cuttings as it is some of the best medicine available.

Williams Wonder was crossed with many things and is in lots of the strains we use today. Snowryder for instance, is a feral ruderalis x WW. My best frend has a WW mother and i plan on getting some cuttings as it is some of the best medicine available.

good to know, and interesting....thanks for the info....lavendar:thanks:

hey guys that seed's ww for sure and should be popped today and sorry i was gone all day yesterday i went and got a 150w hps and made a new bud box and switched my cfls to a veg box so more power
hey spike thanks for the link thats the ballot thats gotta pass so we can go industrial and i can help all patiens
stick around i got alot to up date

hey guys that seed's ww for sure and should be popped today and sorry i was gone all day yesterday i went and got a 150w hps and made a new bud box and switched my cfls to a veg box so more power
hey spike thanks for the link thats the ballot thats gotta pass so we can go industrial and i can help all patiens
stick around i got alot to up date

Love to help when I can.:nicethread:your a hard worker to bud

Back
Top Bottom