Learn As I Grow Bagseed Closet # 1

Garrya Peonie

Well after some research I am going into my second week.
Figured I would at least grow something, seems easier to learn from experience.

Had 3 beans from a bag of what was said to be Bruce Banner, it was some of the best we had in a long time, got a z and found 3 in one popcorn bud.
Had some other beans laying around and figured I would throw them in as a backup.....

Been working through some growing pains of watering, Ph levels and nutes, but seems to be some what worked out and they are responding well.

Small Walk In Closet with home made Box
Box: 55"L x 24"W x 66"H
Intake: 1 x 8" intake duct with 12" fan pushing
Exhaust: 2 x 4" top duct, wil be swapping them for: 1 x 12" fan pushing into 8" exhaust duct
Fans: 1 x 12" Osculating fan inside
Temps: 80f under the light, 78f in the box.
Bucket Size - Red Solo Cup(seedling) / 1 Gal(early veg) / 3 Gal(flowering)
Medium - MG Starter(seedlings) / Happy Frog Potting Soil(late veg - Flower)
Lights - 4' 4 Bulb T5 6400k (seedlings early veg)
Lights - SunSystem2 250W (flowering)
Nutrients - FloraNova Grow/Bloom
Strain(s) - BB(?) ???
# of Plants: 8 (waaay too many for my setup and will sacrifice the bagseeds as I go)
Yield : ?? couple z's would be fine.

Transplanting from the solo cups to the 1 Gal this weekend, I plan to run my 18/6 for another week or so, then putting it to a 12/12 and putting the 250W HPS in. Once I determine the sexes I will do my final transplant to the 3 Gal.
Hoping for a short bushy grow, may ScrOG as well....
Looking in the closet:
IMG03.jpg

12" fan with 8" intake
IMG02.jpg

2 x 4" exhaust ( will be putting another 12" dead center with a duct above it, 1 4" will be used to exhaust my HPS)
IMG05.jpg

A look inside the box
IMG07.jpg

Day 13: first 3 are the BB(?)
IMG_097412.JPG

Day 13: Bagseeds
IMG_097712.JPG

Questions, Comments and Suggestions always welcome & appreciated..........

Transplanted into Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and put them under 250W MH, will be going to 12/12 in about 7 - 10 days.

Also added an exhaust fan, and a 12" blowing on the light. A little warm, but manageable, not hot under the bulb at all. PH is all worked out...

Hi mate, nice setup.. similar to mine actually! Im using a 400w mh for veg atm, then 600w Sontagro Hps for flower.. Got nice bagseed think its ww cross strain.. Nice plant anyway, so they will be coming along shortly. Was going to super crop but am also lookin at a scrog, but dont think ill be able. Keep track of ur nutes, dont over feed, check temps and u should be ok..Goodluck. Happy toking;)

Thanks, reading and researching at places like this has been very helpful. Alot changed since my original idea, and all for the good.

Going to start on a pure water - nute - pure water cycle first, and only using 1/2 the recommended to start. Found that bottled purified water is the easiest for me, tap water is a mess and spring water kills my ph, purified however puts me right in the sweet spot..

I am going to LST and keep an even canopy, need to sex them first and weed out the unwanteds.

Thanks, reading and researching at places like this has been very helpful. Alot changed since my original idea, and all for the good.

Going to start on a pure water - nute - pure water cycle first, and only using 1/2 the recommended to start. Found that bottled purified water is the easiest for me, tap water is a mess and spring water kills my ph, purified however puts me right in the sweet spot..

I am going to LST and keep an even canopy, need to sex them first and weed out the unwanteds.

Your doing a great job so far...I would suggest looking into getting a R/O system because as the girls drink more, you will be running to the store quite a bit for water... I bought a killer R/O system for around 180$...was able to design it myself and pick what I wanted.. It takes my 400ppm city water down to 15ppm before the Deionizing filter and down to 0ppm after the D/I.. :) Here's the link if you wanna check out what I bought..

Reverse Osmosis - what are you using?

Keep up the great job!!!

Thanks Icemud, that's definitely something for me to look into.. There is a purification system on the tap, however the Ph is really low, the bottled purified water puts my soil ph right in the sweet spot, the tap will drop it down to 5. Im not sure what the ppm is tho.

Right now it hasnt been a problem, and have been collecting rain water. The water i use is like 45c a gallon when you buy 3, so its not expensive at all yet.
They were thirsty this morning and took about 3/4 of a gallon all together.

Back
Top Bottom