Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

this letter was sent to me for getting more involved,I even know where the letter went.letters are already printed you just decide where to send,,very cool easy way to get heard.:thumb::surf:

Dear Spike:

Thank you for taking action on mpp.org. Please help MPP get more people to take action by visiting Spread The Word , where you'll find a video and other resources to teach you how to recruit new activists to our cause.

Sincerely,

Ben Morris
Assistant Manager of Government Relations
Marijuana Policy Project

Your message has been sent to the following decision makers:

Representative Tim Walz :goodluck::surf:

I'm no kind of hero,just follow these links and lets send some letters.

afgooey your the first to say they will help when they can,I think 420 give out
a star by your name if your a contributor.THX AFGOOEY FROM 420.:goodjob::thumb::surf:

your a political hero in my eyes please post your progress and next time i got spare cash ill donate in your name to 420 keep up the good work
you donate in your name bro you are as important
as any,me,anybody,but for 420 a little cash goes a long way,gives you a great feeling too.we all want the same thing we all should do all we can.:surf:

In a vote that caught most observers by surprise, the New Hampshire House of Representatives approved a scaled-back marijuana decriminalization bill by a margin of 193-141. To become law, the measure must still pass the state Senate, where it will receive a cool reception, and be signed by the governor, who has signaled his opposition to it.

another Governor who thinks his pen rules all.:surf::peacetwo:

the widow I thought would be the less producer is looking to be the best 1,when I get a good look inside, shes fine inside too.:surf:
present grow widow
HPIM1978_.jpg

hey can you post a pic of what the bottem looks like thanks and put that link in your sig like i did

I like the way you have stepped to the plate on spreading the word,and I know you've got your freinds going too heh.way to go. thankyou:thumb:

Urge the Iowa Senate Appropriations Committee to create a medical marijuana task force

Dear spike

Medical marijuana in Iowa continues to gain momentum. After the Board of Pharmacy's historic recommendation, the key is now implementation. The board recommended that the legislature reschedule marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule II, and called upon the legislature to set up a task force to

study how to administer a medical marijuana program. It is now upon us to ask key senators to follow through on the Board of Pharmacy's recommendation and create the task force.

Please e-mail the members of the Iowa Senate Appropriations Committee and ask them to support legislative language that creates a medical marijuana task force.
Contact the Legislature https://ssl.capwiz.com/mpp/issues/alert/?alertid=14820076

MAILING ADDRESS:
State Capitol Building
East 12th & Grand
Des Moines, Iowa 50319

The board recommended that the legislature reschedule marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule II, and called upon the legislature to set up a task force to study how to administer a medical marijuana program.

I know the answer to this! Call on me!
Very simply, decriminalize cannabis totally.
Everyone is allowed to grow their own weed.
Since patients can grow their own meds, there is no doubt or confusion about the chain of custody and no doubt about the quality and purity of the meds.
Since trusted friends can grow, there is no doubt or confusion about the quality and purity of the meds.
All transactions are tax-free and no government control of any kind is involved anywhere - except where the seed catalogues are concerned, but that is another issue for another rant.

well tiger this is the bill for you and where to sign it.

H.R. 2943: Support the Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adults Act
Please use this action to ask your member of Congress to support decriminalizing marijuana.

Marijuana Policy Project | We Change Laws

well tiger this is the bill for you and where to sign it.

H.R. 2943: Support the Personal Use of Marijuana by Responsible Adults Act
Please use this action to ask your member of Congress to support decriminalizing marijuana.

Marijuana Policy in Congress

Excellent! +reps if i can! i'm on it, bro.

way to go Tiger,I just sent out a 3rd letter to diff. place,its so easy with
them doing all the work,you just say you support this bill and according to your address it will go to your representative,only mpp has your info.

H.R. 2943 would eliminate federal criminal penalties for possession of up to three and a half ounces of marijuana, as well as the not-for-profit transfer of one ounce of marijuana.

proud of you thankyou:

Back
Top Bottom