Auto Mania: 17 Autos

I've had to use a few yoyos to keep the untrained branches from falling over. Now also the lower buds are too heavy. No more yoyos - chop chop! Tomorrow Blueberry to the right and White Widow behind her are going down. They are both seriously sticky and they smell amazing. Rocky Dirck on the left has just started her harvest flush. She's also drooping a lot and need some support.

Thank you.
They haven't been trained so they're not so pretty, but they smell really nice. I'm curious about this strain. It's similar to Moby Dick and it's a cross between White Widow and Haze.

Thanks Piña,
I'm sad to say I'm only trimming the second plant today, and I'm sick of it already. I've done half of the Sour Diesel that has been dried for about 3 weeks. Since I dry trim I get all the fun in the end...
The second Rocky grew under my cob light, the first one had my old blurple led. It could be a light thing. They've had a bit different feeding, too, as they're in different priority groups.

The girls on the balcony were quick to move indoors as soon as there was some space avaialble.

4 of the gorillas fit perfectly under the light in the living room

The others found some space in the tent under the good light. The monstrous Blueberry on the left is growing some obscene looking buds - ugly but really big

The girls on the balcony were quick to move indoors as soon as there was some space avaialble.

4 of the gorillas fit perfectly under the light in the living room

The others found some space in the tent under the good light. The monstrous Blueberry on the left is growing some obscene looking buds - ugly but really big
AbFAB - Absolutely Fabulous!!!
worship.gif

Here is an update on the girls.

Critical is almost ready for harvest. I found bud rot in one of the main buds but I caught it early. I'm looking for more rot often now and will harvest soon. She's being flushed since I found the rot. Her sister that was harvested a while ago is one of my favourites for smell and taste.

Blueberry is getting massive. She stands 125 cm tall and her colas are the size of donkey dicks. I trimmed and jarred her sister 2 days ago and she is the best smelling of all my strains so far - Amazing to vape. I'm stoked that this girl is a very generous yielder. This girl will last me a while...

And the balcony girls are doing great! It was hot a while ago. I had temps at 30 degrees C, and the gorillas foxtailed a lot. It's okay though, the temps are lower again and the foxtails are fattening up. I'm really impressed by these girls. The buds they grow in these tiny 1 liter pots are very impressive . Way bigger, fatter, and stickier than I could have hoped for. They are from my own seeds.

Awesome bud growth you're achieving. The Blueberry auto looks outstanding. Of the balcony autos, did you reverse a female auto for the pollen or did you start with a male auto? They're doing fantastic for 1 liter pots!:hookah:

Awesome bud growth you're achieving. The Blueberry auto looks outstanding. Of the balcony autos, did you reverse a female auto for the pollen or did you start with a male auto? They're doing fantastic for 1 liter pots!:hookah:

The mother plant got as tall as me. I put her in the bathroom with her branches hanging out of the window. She got pollinated by an unknown male

I harvested the second Critical today. I'm amazed at her performance in a small 3 liter pot. She's packed with dense solid buds all the way to the bottom of the plant. She's had some rough times and was left outside in the rain, with the other balcony girls, with just enough feeding to survive for a while before she showed me some flowers. The candy smell of the Critical is top notch and has become one of my favourites lately.

The little gorillas at the balcony. They get hammered by really strong winds and high temps. I need the chairs to stop them from flying to Morocco. The high temps lately has caused some serious foxtailing.

The blueberry is being flushed, mainly because I'm running out of nutes. Will save the drops for the gorillas, but they'll have to get flushed shortly as well. Blueberry is ripening up and doesn't have too long to go. She's getting some decent colas considering I let her grow wild and untrained.

Very impressive work. I’ll be growing a nice assortment of autos this fall with hopefully some luck. I don’t think I’m brave enough to try 17 at once but I did get (5) Seedsman Lemon autos that are supposed to grow a single cola. I was going to plant them in one of my tents in soil SOG style along with some of the other smaller sized autos I bought to fill out the tent.

Foxtailing or not, you're getting beautiful growth on those buds!
Cheers mate. Yes, the little ones deliver above all expectations. I'm really happy with them. I have about 80 seeds or so.

Very impressive work. I’ll be growing a nice assortment of autos this fall with hopefully some luck. I don’t think I’m brave enough to try 17 at once but I did get (5) Seedsman Lemon autos that are supposed to grow a single cola. I was going to plant them in one of my tents in soil SOG style along with some of the other smaller sized autos I bought to fill out the tent.
Thank you. Sweet, using soil will make it a bit less stressful when growing many plants. In coco I'm feeding my plants about 4 times a day. It's a lot of work with many plants...
How big is the tent you'll use? I packed my girls really tight to fit them all, not optimal.

Bravo! I need to reread all this... so much to learn!
Thanks. Just let me know if you have any grow questions. I'd be happy to give you a hand if I can.

Wow you have some spectacular plants/yields. I am about to grow 12 autos and a couple of photos outside this summer. The two photos (Bubba Kush high thc clones) are being grown in plots in the ground while the 12 high CBD autos (Somolescence or something like that dont rightly remember) will be planted 2 to a planter in my large 3.5 x 3.5 x 3 foot planters outside that I built several years ago specifically for growing weed.

I've only ever done one auto and I had no idea what I was doing at the time. I have a better idea what to do now with those little suckers!

So I should be re reading a lot of this journal over the next few days to see what I can learn. I know quite a bit about growing outdoors having done it twice already now, but I'm new to autos so I have a bit of a learning curve to take at breakneck speed down thus unravelled highway I'm a out to embarke upon. So wish me luck if you will.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom