Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

Its funny this all started to give my bro a better life and in so many ways it has and look at the soldier where no medicine would help but smoke did wonders for him and I seen him in a debate on fox news with this lady doc.
But the more I got to think about it,this is crazy and I have never been a big smoker,but if something natural can help people when other things cannot its nuts not to be legal,so I started getting down to bus. thats where I am at.I know alot of folks growing alot of plants are not going to
want to sign a letter to your senator,but I will I have a couple plants to make my bros life better they want to take it away I would raise a stink with the media they wish they never met me.Just the feller to do it to,so I'm writing, calling,joining, it will take awhile but it shall be won.

every plant I have grown start this way,they are in there 5 or 6 days then they go to med. pot then the big 1,works very well.
this widow started same way all have.
HPIM1982_.jpg

gotta pull soon
HPIM1897_.jpg

bout this tall,then replant

It if works I spose thats fine, so long as you are aware. the roots are sposed to grow out to sides of pots first of course. You must be transplanting early enough so cool

:thumb:

next grow going to be little different,more plants spread out light.
I have plenty of light and I think I can get more plants under them and be fine,if not I have more lights I can put up.

the grow

2 widows-have 1st set of 5 leaf
3 afghani #1 - all sprouted
1 bubblegum-germ
1 ice-germ
all feminized

i wish i had your plants spike! haha. they are very nice, i hope you get everyone of them to be females. will continue to be watching ofc!

light i came to 420 less than a year ago never grew nothing,i learned from here.and they should all be girls cause all i buy are female seeds.lol

Donations for 420
420 Magazine
4821 Lankershim Blvd. # F420
North Hollywood, CA 91601

afghani
HPIM1989_.jpg

well, from what i have read and heard, just because the seeds are feminized does not mean they will always be female. i have heard of people getting males from them, i mean, its more likely to get females but not guaranteed. just what i have read over the years...

all 5 plants are in dirt and looking good for my biggest grow yet.
2 widows 4 in. tall
3 afghan 1 in. sprouts
1 bubblegum
1 ice
last 2 just broke through the dirt. :reading420magazine

all good news spike. Just curious, do you smoke recretionally yourself? Or is this all for your brother?

Back
Top Bottom