Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

Spike, you are doing a fine job and the garden is looking good..... Ok, now someone explain to me how a "State" can reclassify a Fed law??????

Keep up the good work Spike.... :thumb:

From what i understand (big caveat, there) anything that is NOT in the Constitution (and therefore Federal) is the pervue of the State. Even tho there are Federal drug laws, HOW they are administered is up to the State? At least, that is the gist of the letters from the Colorado AG to the US AG Holder and Prez Obama. Am i on the right track with understanding this?

HPIM1975_.jpg

This clone broke off top back when I had unknown,its growing still on 12/12

wasn't sure where to go with this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bipartisan bill introduced in the Minnesota House on Monday could give the state's agricultural sector a boost in the form of a new cash crop: medical marijuana. Gov. Tim Pawlenty last year vetoed an effort to legalize medical cannibis, but this measure has a different aim – to give farmers the OK to grow pot for export to states where its medicinal use is legal.

The Medical Marijuana Production and Export Act is sponsored by DFL Reps. Phyllis Kahn, Tom Rukavina, Al Juhnke, Tom Huntley and Frank Hornstein, joined by Republican Rep. Jim Abeler.

The Minnesota Independent's requests for comment from the bill's sponsors weren't returned on Wednesday, but the bill spells out its aim:

The purpose of the Medical Marijuana Production and Export Act is to strengthen the state economy and its agricultural sectors by authorizing the development of a regulated medical marijuana production and export industry while maintaining strict control of marijuana.medical growers in other states won't like this!I wasn't sure where to put this article.

spike, if you care for my opinion, i would say to revert the clone to either 18/6 or 24/0 and VEG it until its a little bigger then put it back on 12/12. since its a clone, you wont have to worry about hurting it, it is still going to be female. technically you can bloom it since it is sexually mature already, but i would put that on hold for now. just my thoughts.

Because Governor Pawlenty has announced that he is not seeking re-election in 2010, our focus has shifted to 2011. We intend to do everything in our power to ensure that a supportive gubernatorial candidate is in office when the next legislative session begins in January 2011. MCC will be pressuring our gubernatorial candidates to take strong, public, positive positions on medical marijuana. If you are a patient, a medical professional, or a supporter with a compelling story to share and you are interested in attending campaign events to question candidates on this issue, please send an e-mail to Heather Azzi. shes got my bros story.:surf:

Because Governor Pawlenty has announced that he is not seeking re-election in 2010, our focus has shifted to 2011. We intend to do everything in our power to ensure that a supportive gubernatorial candidate is in office when the next legislative session begins in January 2011. MCC will be pressuring our gubernatorial candidates to take strong, public, positive positions on medical marijuana. If you are a patient, a medical professional, or a supporter with a compelling story to share and you are interested in attending campaign events to question candidates on this issue, please send an e-mail to Heather Azzi. shes got my bros story.:surf:

WELL DONE! I am very impressed you got your story out! Total +reps!

oh yaa Tiger,I try to get signatures for the MCC,they are heading it all up.2011 will be mn. and iowas time.:surf:just became an mpp mailee.

you can go to this site and have letters sent to a # of politicians just by saying you support
marijuana reform.sign up and stay informed of new bills.

oh yaa Tiger,I try to get signatures for the MCC,they are heading it all up.2011 will be mn. and iowas time.:surf:just became an mpp mailee.

you can go to this site and have letters sent to a # of politicians just by saying you support
marijuana reform.sign up and stay informed of new bills.

Welcome to MPP's Federal Action Center

I'm on it. Thanks for link.

wasn't sure where to go with this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bipartisan bill introduced in the Minnesota House on Monday could give the state's agricultural sector a boost in the form of a new cash crop: medical marijuana. Gov. Tim Pawlenty last year vetoed an effort to legalize medical cannibis, but this measure has a different aim – to give farmers the OK to grow pot for export to states where its medicinal use is legal.

The Medical Marijuana Production and Export Act is sponsored by DFL Reps. Phyllis Kahn, Tom Rukavina, Al Juhnke, Tom Huntley and Frank Hornstein, joined by Republican Rep. Jim Abeler.

The Minnesota Independent's requests for comment from the bill's sponsors weren't returned on Wednesday, but the bill spells out its aim:

The purpose of the Medical Marijuana Production and Export Act is to strengthen the state economy and its agricultural sectors by authorizing the development of a regulated medical marijuana production and export industry while maintaining strict control of marijuana.medical growers in other states won't like this!I wasn't sure where to put this article.

This is a great development in my opinion. It's too bad Pawlenty and co don't feel that patients in their own state are worthy of MMJ but at least their capitalistic genes are seeing the profit potential for growing and exporting to other states.

As far as I'm concerned, and government involvement in growing, licensing, or other forms of government profit is the road to government acceptance.

The Democrat controlled states tend to decriminalize and medicalize based on compassion. It's fine with me and a great precedent if the Republican controlled states head our way for other motives - as long as they head our way;)

I went to the donate page and truthfully I got a little sad because it has been on page 4 forever meaning the 420 folks who do the website all do
it for free have had no more donations. I am on social security and every month I send what I can its
not much 20 to 1 time 50,but they taught me how to give my bro a better life.420 is right up there on the front lines trying to do what we all want
but they can use help,they didn't ask me to do this,they don't ask anything
except how may we help you.come on the bandwagon with me and try even if its 5 bucks but try to do it regular so they may know,,,,hey donations are
coming go buy more printing paper etc.

I don't know how this will be thought of among us,but with some more help
we can only speed up what we all want.THANK-YOU Spike69 :surf:

don't let uncertainty be the future,lets go get it!THX

420 Magazine
4821 Lankershim Blvd. # F420
North Hollywood, CA 91601

Back
Top Bottom