My first grow.

thanks I pretty much started counting after my 2 days dark period the pistils show almost immediately my girlfriend told me to count Sundays or Saturdays since they came out of their two days of dark late Saturday.
I was really more concerned about my RH going up to 70%+ when I close the door to my closet is that ok? I can keep it down to about 50-60% in the daytime now.

I know that for flowering you don't want too much humidity. Mold! More horsepower from your fan!

thanks I pretty much started counting after my 2 days dark period the pistils show almost immediately my girlfriend told me to count Sundays or Saturdays since they came out of their two days of dark late Saturday.
I was really more concerned about my RH going up to 70%+ when I close the door to my closet is that ok? I can keep it down to about 50-60% in the daytime now.

Woods told ya. RH that high will increase yo chances of getting mold. Is there anyway to run a fan all the time or something. Is the closet in a room that you can just turn the lights off in so that air can always be circulating? I wouldnt want you to lose your crop bro.

Woods told ya. RH that high will increase yo chances of getting mold. Is there anyway to run a fan all the time or something. Is the closet in a room that you can just turn the lights off in so that air can always be circulating? I wouldnt want you to lose your crop bro.

I have 3 big fans and they run 24/7, but as soon as I close the door the rh jumps up there's plenty of circulation though.
I don't know its probably ok but I'm gonna buy another fan and keep the door open 24/7 for now on. My plants come first.

Is your grow in a closet or a room? As long as the fans are blowing directly at and through the plants you should be fine. Where is the Humidity gauge in relation to the grow. Floor, above the grow, in direct line of the fan (put it there if not and then check). Look when I grow outdoors here in cheeseland it's very humid most of the time. 50 or 60 % is dry for up here in the summer! Only once did I have a plant with 'isolated' mold in like a couple of huge buds. That was most likely from excessive precipitation and a cooler than normal late Sept. early Oct.

You just don't want moisture to sit like dew or something. As long as you have a direct and constant breeze on them you should be fine.:thumb:

HELP...
haha ok guys/ladies I have one question is it normal that my plants (5 gal) buckets are bone dry almost everyday after a good watering? My girls are eating very fast is this ok?

When you water are you doing it slowly and soaking them thoroughly or just a little at a time? How far down is it dry? In a pot that size I would be excavating down at least 5 -6 inches checking for dampness. If its dry down that far then water, but make sure your soaking it fully.

That's just my opinion and how I do it outdoors in big containers.
:thumb:

HELP...
haha ok guys/ladies I have one question is it normal that my plants (5 gal) buckets are bone dry almost everyday after a good watering? My girls are eating very fast is this ok?

Hmmm, about how much water are you putting in the 5gals? Are you gettin a lil run off?

Oh and woods said it, watering slowly helps with the absorbancy of the soil. blah im high lol :smokin: :peace:

today I dip my finger as far as it would go and it was damp so I would say it every 2 days its dry. I'll let you guys know for sure when I water again...

That sound good, every grow should be different. Warm air temps (from room and lighting temps) more wind from the fan or fans, larger plants and different soils etc. could all influence your watering needs. My last grow I used peat moss and vermiculite. Once the peat and vermiculite got a very good soaking they were damp for along time compared to my FFO and Happy Frog which I am watering twice as often.;):peacetwo:

Here's a re-veg clone I had it flowering then I decided I wanna to grow her up big...
she started growing after only 5 or 6 days in re-veg!
clveg.jpg

I've been reading up on scrog & lollipop and heres my question should I trim, lollipop, or just let my plant grow????? its very bushy, Is it too late to do any thing?

bnl.jpg

I just want to get the biggest yield possible not concern about the colas being smaller or bigger I just want to know for this plant and CFL's what I should do?
I haven't really trim anything I've been just cutting completely dead leaves only...
HELP!!

Also I decided to reveg this plant
nlreveg.jpg

I'll let every1 who what happens with this one

I've been reading up on scrog & lollipop and heres my question should I trim, lollipop, or just let my plant grow????? its very bushy, Is it too late to do any thing?

bnl.jpg

I just want to get the biggest yield possible not concern about the colas being smaller or bigger I just want to know for this plant and CFL's what I should do?
I haven't really trim anything I've been just cutting completely dead leaves only...
HELP!!

Also I decided to reveg this plant
nlreveg.jpg

I'll let every1 who what happens with this one

I wouldn't take anything off the plant. If you've got enough room, see what you can do to spread it out or pull it apart a bit:bong:

I would just flower her out like that. She doesnt need to be trimmed much at all. If i did any trimming it would be towards the bottom. I would clean up the bottom 1/4-1/3 of the plant so it can concentrate and send its budding energy to the top where its processing most of the light. You can lollipop the last few days or last week if you'd like. But id warn against it at this point. She looks good bro :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom