Second grow 12/12 Lst SOG/SCROG

butcher if that is the case then im jealous of your hearing
thanx irishboy im not 100% but i think is was a ph issue causing the problem when i tested them they were at 4.5 to 5 ph. i just got too crazy with the nutes. also i transplanted them 2wice in 2weeks and i dont think the ferts in the ffof had been used up from either transplant and things got outta wack but im gonna keep an eye on them on the next watering im gonna cut the very tip of all the leaves that are brown so i can tell if any others start to brown.

looks like a ph problem. hope all goes well for you bro the plants look good.

i hope so to irishboy it looks like the browning has slowed but not quite stopped so i might be something more than just ph i will wait b4 i do anything more than fresh water

here is a pic of what came of ziggy stardust the hermi its only 2-3 bowls worth but a very nice smoke
PC140001.JPG

PC140002.JPG

hey irishboy
i just looked at my plants today and the skunk which was in good shape started geting the brown curl on about 5-7 more leaves so i looked it up in the problems and pest section and im thinking to add some dolomite lime (if i can find it around here) any suggestions or advice about this would be very helpful

hey irishboy
i just looked at my plants today and the skunk which was in good shape started getting the brown curl on about 5-7 more leaves so i looked it up in the problems and pest section and im thinking to add some dolomite lime (if i can find it around here) any suggestions or advice about this would be very helpful

Falcore,

You probably fixed your ladies already but you need to let us know ! :laughtwo:

If not,

Have you flushed yet man ?

Looks to me like your having pH troubles,
And looks like because it's off your getting locked out for some nutes and burn in others.

Flush and back off the nutes for a watering .
(Half of what you were at is what I would go ! :grinjoint:)

Falcore, you know your way around a grow, I know you Prob already know,
But someone, somewhere (lol) may really wanna know something just like this.

When you do the flush,
Do it with pH balanced plain and check the runoff.
Then when you water with nutes after the flush make it balance the runoff.

pH for example,
Flush Water - 6.0
Runoff - 5.5
1/2 Strength Nute Water - 6.5.- 7.5

Of course that depends on the ladies but you know that !

:cheer: Flush Flush Flush :cheer:

:laughtwo: haha

Good luck +Rep for luck ( When I can )
MJ420:peace:

thanx chicagojoe im getting close to the end and i would hate to have to pull them early

hey ur still up too mary_juana420 lol

i bought the dolomite lime but it didn't use it. i did flush the last watering with distilled which is all i used last grow and this grow to avoid ph problems lol. i flushed again to day and i will on my next watering and see how they are doing. ill shoot some pics in the morning to show you how they are. it does look like it is slowing down but not stopped i really am thinking more and more that i over did it wit the nutes and the extra ferts in the soil after the transplants i just wasnt patient and went against my instinct. lesson learned for next time.

i might me pullling one of the sprouts in a week(possibly less) just so i have something to smoke while i wait for the others to finish.:grinjoint::grinjoint:

ok irishboy
here are some pics i dont see much new browning even though they do look a bit beat they seem really healthy otherwise so it might just go with fresh water only from here on out.
here are some pics i took this morning well afternoon to most morning people:Rasta:

sprout sisters
you can see the one i topped with to mains on the top left just. i don't think i will top again in another grow cuz i don't really see the point i like lst 100% more
PC170014.JPG

PC170020.JPG

PC170021.JPG

really starting to fill in
PC170022.JPG

PC170018.JPG

PC170019.JPG

skunk#1
her buds are starting to look more mature she is a tall one too
PC170024.JPG

PC170017.JPG

PC170016.JPG

PC170012.JPG

big bud
lookin a little more burned than the rest but with gorgeous buds
PC170023.JPG

PC170015.JPG

PC170013.JPG

thanx mary_juana420

it looks like the flushing is bringing them back. they have a lot of damaged leaves but the buds look just fine and the new growth is healthy so far im gonna flush for 1 or 2 more waterings and see where they are at. i took a few shots this morning of how they are doing.
5244 has about 70% cloudy tricombs
PC230016.JPG

PC230017.JPG

big bud
PC230014.JPG

PC230015.JPG

PC230018.JPG

skunk
PC230019.JPG

PC230020.JPG

PC230021.JPG

the one last sprout(i pulled and smoked 2 and i have one drying lol i ran out of bud)
PC230022.JPG

just did a quick read through your first and current grow journals, nice work! excited to see how the 5244 turns out.

edit: woops, still new here. I tried replying to a post on a previous page thinking it was the most recent one. that 5244 looks beasttt

thanx butcher and happy late new year to you to

welcome tourbus thanx for the props

i flushed the crap outta them for like 3 waterings and then did one with some lite nutes and now im just giving them plain water tell the end which for the 5244 will be in about a week
the big bud has about 2 more weeks and the skunk maybe 3 more
i am stoked at the turn out the 5244's buds feel like wet clay sticky and dense
the big bud has had a pinecone on it for weeks now and the skunk is really looking mature i watered and snapped some shots today so here are the new pics
oh and there are nomore sprouts lol i got like 4.5 grams off the last one which should last till the 5244 is dry enough to smoke
big bud
P1020010.JPG

P1020009.JPG

P1020008.JPG

P1020011.JPG

P1020007.JPG

P1020005.JPG

P1020004.JPG

skunk
P1020012.JPG

P1020003.JPG

P1020002.JPG

Today was the day for all three plants i was gonna stagger their harvest times by a week each but i don't have a place other than my grow box to dry them. The 5244 was totally ready but the big bud could have gone another week and the skunk maybe 2 weeks.

skunk
P1090013.JPG

P1020012.JPG

big bud
P1090015.JPG

P1090016.JPG

P1090014.JPG

P1090017.JPG

P1090018.JPG

all 3 drying
P1090019.JPG

P1090020.JPG

P1090021.JPG

I am smoking a few little buds off the skunk that i quick dried in my oven and it is very nice real smooth.

I'll post some pics a yield total and of course a smoke report after they dry.

thanx butcher and irish for the good words
this one was much more work and more successful than the last and just as much fun

Hey Falcore, would you grow Skunk again? I grew it once years ago, nice smoke but 1-10, I gave it a 5. So how's yours for strength
cocojoe
i only smoked the small buds but it was nice super smooth and a good body high with just a touch of the heady paranoia. if you know what i mean. I have some more seeds so ill grow it again but ill let you know how it is when it has dried. long chunky colas that could have gotten bigger if i had more room to spare for my grow maybe could have gone another 1-2 weeks so if you have room i would throw it in there. i think it would be good for hash making too.

Back
Top Bottom