Beginners Grow For Seeds And Some Buds

Week 10 is finished and this has been the most stressful week yet. Bad news first I hurt my plants and now the good alot of quality people on this site helped me fix it. THANKS TO ALL WHO COMMENTED:goodjob:. My plants are looking better and no more leaf damage. Fingers crossed. I have added Cal-Mag to my feeding regiment and it seemed to help. And the girls are back on their normal schedule again. I'm praying I don't screw this up this close to my first harvest. Their buds don't look as big as other grows I have seen. But they do have buds and that for me is an accomplishment. I am learning and will be using all of the knowledge you all have given me on my next grow. So here is to a great and bud filling next week.

Candy Kush day 65.jpg

Kerry Kush bud day 65.jpg

CandyKush day 67.jpg

CandyKush day 69.jpg

CandyKush Day 69 closeup.jpg

GG#4 day 65.jpg

GG#4 bud day 65.jpg

GG#4 day 67.jpg

GG#4 day 69.jpg

GG#4 Day 69 upclose.jpg

week 11 Is finished. And it was a normal week of feeding ,lighting, music, and resting. Have not seen anything weird or abnormal with plants. So hoping they are doing ok. The CandyKush Looks like it's a couple of weeks behind the GG#4. I know different types react different ways. Just hoping the buds start to fill in more. Now onto week 12 and having hopes they get super fat and sticky.

GG#4 trich pic.jpg

GG#4 day 77.jpg

GG#4 Day 75.jpg

GG#4 Day 73.jpg

GG#4 day 71.jpg

C Kush upper bud Trichs.jpg

CandyKush day 77.jpg

CandyKush Day 75.jpg

CandyKush Day 73.jpg

CandyKush day 71.jpg

GG#4 Day 81.jpg
CandyKush day 79.jpg
CandyKush Day 81.jpg
CandyKush day 84.jpg
Well this is week 12. And the girls are doing good. Have only been giving them PH'd water and Playing all Deep Purple to them this week. I will be putting them into their 48 hour darkness in a day or two. My GG#4 looks really good to me and the CandyKush well it looks different. Whether that's a good or bad thing I will leave that to you all who know alot more than me. Then to the gallows and their final resting Jars.
A very big thanks to all who commented and guided me during this first grow.:goodjob: Will be deciding on which 2 plants to grow next? A white widow or a blueberry photo or a Zkittles auto and a white widow auto. I'm thinking of doing autos now and wait until early March or April to start my photos. Or do same to two autos again?
GG#4 day 84.jpg

GG#4 day 79.jpg

GG#4 week 13 Day 89 chopping day. After 48 hours of dark they are stinky and sticky. So do these look like seeds? I put some pollen on this branch just to see if I get seeds. I can see little round thingys on the stem. Not sure if seeds or not. I hope so:D. Any help?

GG#4 day 89 Seeds.jpg

GG#4 day 89 seeds 2.jpg

GG#$ day 89 seeds 3.jpg

Week 13 for the CandyKush plant and will be chopping down this week. Doesn't look like my GG#4 but the trichs are tuning amber so down she comes. A sample small branch was removed and dried for a sample. Wow it was smooth and not harsh And all I have to use is my 1 hitter And 2 hits I was high. Has a lemon smell so that was weird? I will be using the trimmings and small buds for a Tincture made with 190 proof grain alcohol. A weed scientist I'm not but it is sure allot of fun learning and trying new things that can ease the pains. THANKS to everyone for all your help with this NEWB as I needed it. Not sure what's next maybe another attempt at getting pollen. But an empty tent is a sad and lonely looking place to me so onto the next adventure.:eek:

CandyKush Day 86.jpg

Candy Kush Day 87 Going into 48 hours of dark.jpg

Candy Kush Day 87 Trichs.jpg

CandyKush day 91 CHOP CHOP day.jpg

CandyKush Trim & Hang time.jpg

CandyKush Dacarbing for a tincture.jpg

The GG#4 Is now curing and here are the weights 77.7 Grams and 43Grams of trim which has been dacarbed in oven for tincture maybe. As for the Candy Kush still drying but trim and the small stuff is dried and also decarbed in oven with a weight of 36.3 grams. I did get seeds checked one and it was green so leaving the rest in water. Doing it like a clone with root gel and air stoned water bubbling for 2 days. I hope it work so far it doesn't look like i killed it so that's a plus. There are not many seeds since I only brushed a few buds on 1 branch. I hope they are viable so I can have my very own GG#4 autoflower seeds. I couldn't of gotten this far without all your help so THANK YOU VERY MUCH :thanks:

GG#4 dried and curing 77.7 Grams & 43.1 Trim.jpg

CandyKush 36.3 Grams trim dried and decarb in oven.jpg

CandyKush day 6 in tent almost time for curing jar.jpg

well my Candy Kush is now in their curing jars. My final dried weight is 60.2 grams and 46.3 trim dried and decarbed in oven. Now to clean and wipe down the tent and figure out what type to grow next. Hopefully I've learned something and my next grow will be bigger and better either way it was nerve racking and hella fun. Can't wait to start next grow. Thanks again to all who helped and to everyone else happy growing and hoping your plants are their best they can be.

CandyKush day 91 CHOP CHOP day.jpg

CandyKush 46.3 Grams trim dried and decarb in oven.jpg

CandyKush day 6 in tent almost time for curing jar.jpg

CandyKush Trim & Hang time.jpg

3 plants in jars curing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom