Pawpaws Medicine Tent: 2 At The End Of The Line

OK NOW FOR THE PROBLEM CHILD, Day 97 And this plant has been thru hell thx to my noob mistakes here is a image of a young seedling it looked like pistil Rather than leaf it grew wierd .was topped and LST anxious noob wanting to do it all. I was using the FF trio and mixed the nutes hot. thinking I knew more than they did, how stupid 60 yrs old and making the dumb mistakes as when I was 18 .I burned it up with a lockout, overwatered, changed lights 3 diffrent times from 120 watt to 2 75 to a mars hydro ts 3000 450 Watt not to mention I defoiled it mid veg Now it reached my light, I'm debating put it out of its misery and clear room for my next grow/ If I let it live is the weed going to horrid? or is iot worth saving OH I almost forget while I was overwatering I did like I was filling a trough and just dumped the water out of a gallon jug, compacted the medium, and Im pretty sure I'm root-bound. I know stupid noob But I can say I know a whole lot more about growing pot than I did 97 days ago the being that I still dont know squat. what would you do KILL IT OR HEAL IT:eek:
20220509_192008.jpg

20220509_192027.jpg
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
I'd flush her pot and feed right till the end.
She will make it.:thumb:
Have a great day.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

oh amber where art thou is it me can anyone see any amber ? I see milky/cloudy everywhere a few clear 100 days today. all I know is she a blueberry auto no idea from who, I added not knowing the strain as a no-no in my book of F-ups . I have several chapters now of mistakes I won't do again. I have read that at times you won't get amber I dont know my eyes are what they were
Xb9mmZfLZFxddG_iz5EPGEMo-7=w528-h937-no?authuser=0.jpg
E99-FEXFDXeFenfsSEZBKlqPP-=w640-h480-no?authuser=0.png
Image_2022-05-11 18_23_34_046.png
Image_2022-05-11 18_22_23_031.png

DID YOU FIND ANY?

well I check them every day and today I found a lot more amber The USB microscope I use only gets a small piece of the plant at best I am guessing 1/8 th of an inch square I will finally finish this grow this week. then spend about 10 days drying and 2-3 weeks in the GROVE bag. I did make a mistake on the drying of this grows first plant I harvested and dried in a dark closet with no air circulation. doing that did not allow enough airflow to get rid of the chloroform in the plant and it leaves a hay/alfalfa. smell nothing more frustrating than to spend months growing some beautiful buds, to have them smell like cow food Lucky for me I have read that after 3-4 weeks of curing it will go away I was also recommended to add a small piece of orange peel. it has been curing for 2 weeks
,I wont make that mistake again I got a hangin drying net, and a fan now . see you on harvest day
Image_2022-05-15 14_06_37_603.png

well I check them every day and today I found a lot more amber The USB microscope I use only gets a small piece of the plant at best I am guessing 1/8 th of an inch square I will finally finish this grow this week. then spend about 10 days drying and 2-3 weeks in the GROVE bag. I did make a mistake on the drying of this grows first plant I harvested and dried in a dark closet with no air circulation. doing that did not allow enough airflow to get rid of the chloroform in the plant and it leaves a hay/alfalfa. smell nothing more frustrating than to spend months growing some beautiful buds, to have them smell like cow food Lucky for me I have read that after 3-4 weeks of curing it will go away I was also recommended to add a small piece of orange peel. it has been curing for 2 weeks, we will see

well I check them every day and today I found a lot more amber The USB microscope I use only gets a small piece of the plant at best I am guessing 1/8 th of an inch square I will finally finish this grow this week. then spend about 10 days drying and 2-3 weeks in the GROVE bag. I did make a mistake on the drying of this grows first plant I harvested and dried in a dark closet with no air circulation. doing that did not allow enough airflow to get rid of the chloroform in the plant and it leaves a hay/alfalfa. smell nothing more frustrating than to spend months growing some beautiful buds, to have them smell like cow food Lucky for me I have read that after 3-4 weeks of curing it will go away I was also recommended to add a small piece of orange peel. it has been curing for 2 weeks, we will see
Good morning my friend @Savvage61 hope you had a great weekend.
A little air circulation helps, but all you need is minimal air flow.
Not a big circ. system .
Once you jar them the chlorophyll will break down and reduce the hay smell further.
After a couple weeks you shouldn't smell it at all.
Theoretically if done properly. :rofl:
Keep up the good work.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

well the journey is nearing an end harvested the last of this grow, I trimmed them But will trim again after they dry when they get to the point that I can snap a stem I will trim one final touch then put them in Grove Bags for the next 3-4 weeks I will post here again when they are ready too bag till then I hope you enjoyed this journal
20220516_154147.jpg
20220516_154251.jpg
20220516_154611.jpg
20220516_162531.jpg
20220516_164336.jpg
20220516_164834.jpg

Never used a drying chute before But Im not taking any chance on not releasing the Chlorophyll, I got 40 some grams on my last harvested plant and this was bigger SO i AM HOPING FOR 2 OZ s I will weigh then when they are dry and final trim, til then stay stoned Just wait for the screen of green

Well the time has Come to bring this journal to a close. I checked my plants this morning in the drying rack and lo and Behold there were 3 hmmm.. Dwarfs I think they went by SNAP ! , CRACKLE!, POP!!! and IU knew it was time to cure the last of my Buds, I weighed it out and 64 grams of dry bud from the smallest plant I like to use GROVE bags and it is most likely best, considering how many times I forget to take my Blood pressure meds and insulin and I'm a diabetic with high blood pressure you thinkj I'm going to remember to BURP my jars. I hope somewhere along the line I helped someone learn. I know I have learned so much over the last 100 or so days. If you notice I never did bring up my problem child plant. well there is a reason lookout for a new post in a few days on HOW NOT TO GROW POT!
A TRULY FELT THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY
* I will seal these bags and keep them in a dark dry place for 2-3 at least. when I do open them they will be great smelling and tasting BLUEBERRY , COUCH - LOCK BUD
BESURE TO JOIN MY CURRENT GROW JOURNALPawpaws Medicine Tent:rollit:
20220522_153159.jpg

That was forever ago it seems I didnt know how important the end game was. it took 5 months of curing to get rid og the chlorophyll and tasted like like hay at first, I gave up on it a few weeks ago I came across about a oz that I let sit and it finally tasted and smoked great with a kush couch lock Just suycks waiting 6 months to find what you did wrong lol

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom