Wickedrebel's first grow White Widow, Norther Lights / 2009

Wickedrebel, I waited until the hairs started to"wilt" on the last few plants. Maybe I waited to long <shrug>, but they are full of resin and seems to take 3-4 days to dry. Plus, many of the folks we party with prefer their weed just a tad bit sticky and damp, but not wet. Then they finish the cure on their own. The small leaves are dry, but have a white "powdered sugar" coating to them. The rest of the bud is resinous an sticky. From the looks of your pics, I would say let them go for a week or more.

Well I couldn't take it anymore and i needed some smoke i i had to take NL#5. she was a brave girl and took it like a champ! But she was the smallest and looked almost finished and i am tired of buying crapy herb for for overpriced prices. The final weight wet was 107.50 Grams and she was the smallest of all 9. Well here is the the pre harvest!
DSC013141.JPG

DSC01315.JPG

DSC013174.JPG

DSC013181.JPG

DSC01319.JPG

DSC013212.JPG

DSC013221.JPG

DSC013233.JPG

DSC013251.JPG

DSC013263.JPG

:Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta::Rasta:

Wicked, looks like ya did a great job bro. Those buds are awesome! You should pat yourself on the back bro, great journal combined with a great grow/strains. + reps if I can.
Thank you thanks you! do you think its about time to harvest the other 3 NL"S??

Let them go a bit longer if you can. You can then make the learned decision when is best for YOU to harvest at the point of maturity you as a smoker like.

That sounds great. i am not so much in a rush to harvest anymore do to the solid amount of nug i have, so letting the NL go for another week will be no problem. I will let the WW hold out for another 2 to 3 weeks. As for feeding them, today I will feed them all. then i will flush NL for 7days till harvest. Will continue feeding WW for 2 weeks then flush depending on how they look.

As for the pre harvest smoke report. It has been 3 days from harvest and i am only smoking the smaller buds that have somewhat dried out to a smokable level. I know it's early for the actual full potency of the nugs But i have to say the NL is amazing already. It has a smooth taste and a heavy high body high that will not allow you to do anything that requires moving from my beanbag chair. Great for pain and sleeping :roorrip: ..and i cant wait for the big nugs to cure. they are still not ready

Good on you Brother. :goodjob:
What you have already is fantastic and from what you said its my favorite kind Couchlock:ganjamon:
You succeeded in suppling your own Buds. No more highway robbery for Buds:grinjoint:
Your total should keep you in bubs for a long time. Great job.:cheer:

Looks great. I am prepping for my first grow and your's is a great model for me. I am using a tent except mine is 4x8 with 2 600's and plan to use the same soil and nutes you are using.

Hit a Radio Shack of buy online a 30x lighted microscope. Can be had for about $20. You can see the Trics and know for cetain when to harvest.

Looks great. I am prepping for my first grow and your's is a great model for me. I am using a tent except mine is 4x8 with 2 600's and plan to use the same soil and nutes you are using.

Hit a Radio Shack of buy online a 30x lighted microscope. Can be had for about $20. You can see the Trics and know for cetain when to harvest.

Thanks, i had no idea that radio shack sold 30X i cant seem to find one in the area that i live in. Tried walmart,home depot, lowes, booksamillion, staples.. everywhere and no luck.. i will try them first thing tomorrow! :cheer:

Good on you Brother. :goodjob:
What you have already is fantastic and from what you said its my favorite kind Couchlock:ganjamon:
You succeeded in suppling your own Buds. No more highway robbery for Buds:grinjoint:
Your total should keep you in bubs for a long time. Great job.:cheer:

Thanks, considering this is my first grow I am more then happy as it is and i have only broken through the threshold. I am estimating i will have over 1 and half OZ on this plant. With that being my smallest of the 9. I should have no problem hitting my LB goal! There are some much bigger plants in the group so we will see!

And as far as the High is concerned.. its getting better all the time. and i only flushed this plant one time! I can hardly taste any NUTs! I am so glad i decided to go organic, But of course i will flush the remanding 8 plants with an 7 day flush. I just wanted nugs with the first one and didnt want to wait. But, Im sure the full 7 day flush will have a huge impact on taste. Time will only tell. Thanks for your input!:allgood:

checkin in...nice setup. Ive grown WW for 2 cycles and they all had massive buds with tons of "bananas". fem pollen...Ive read of many other cases of the same thing.

WELL this is it, The massacre is over and there are no survivors, just the remembrance of the bodies of the NL and WW Ladies. But there legacy will live on.:rip: After Harvest we have concluded that one node of the WW has hermed and we found 10 seeds out of NL; 5 WW seeds. So i cant wait to see what NL x WW has to offer the next go around! I guess you will have to stay in tuned for my NL X WW and afgan x mazar grow coming up next!

But, onto the harvest!!
I have taken out the hood and ballast and used the grow room for a drying room. I have 3 fans set up and a Dehumidifier. The top half is NL and the Bottom half in WW! I took 4 people, 5 1/2 hours to harvest 3NL and 5WW plants. And it was the time of my life to say the least!:woohoo:

It has been an awesome time on this first grow, and i have learned so much in the last 3 months that no amount of reading about how to grow marijuana could offer. Do not get me wrong i have spent all summer reading and researching everything i needed to know and it helped so much. But, there is nothing like growing your own chronic.:yummy:.. In a way is was sad to see them go but after i filled up my growroom with lots of dank nuggs, i realized that it was so worth it! I cant wait to start my second grow as soon as possible.

With that said,its been so great to have you guys come along for the ride! Its great to have so much encouragement for my first grow. And i A more then happy to say the least with my results. I want to thank everyone for there input, advice, and support! :thanks:

Now im about to take some more finger hash :bigtoke: and try to add these pictures .. An ill address everyone with the final weight ass soon as there done! :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::roorrip:

Sorry the finger hash is so strong that i kinda just passed out last night, haha.. Pictures coming today!! So much Bud!!

Back
Top Bottom