UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

hell yeah Shes sexy!!!! What a nice spread! Going to be a nice yield! looks about ready, so close! We really are on the same timeline. I swear its like you stole my trich pics lol however mine have never looked that good. Nice pics!

I see some half ambers and a lot of cloudy. :hmmmm: I think you could probably start flushing? Not sure when WW finishes though :hmmmm:

I agree. I will start the flush in about 5 days on the next watering. So tonight was the last feed. Funny enough that those pictures were taken from 3 different buds, and all the ambers were on one bud. The other 2 didn't show but one or two here and there.

So she should be done in about 2 weeks 5 days for the next watering, another 5 and water and then harvest sometime after that.

:circle-of-love: High, U, Amazing photos, they are looking so nice in natural lights. I believe you will have a good yield.:thumb:

Thank you for dropping by! I am actually thinking of switching to LED for my next grow... maybe this is a sign. :cheesygrinsmiley:

hell yeah Shes sexy!!!! What a nice spread! Going to be a nice yield! looks about ready, so close! We really are on the same timeline. I swear its like you stole my trich pics lol however mine have never looked that good. Nice pics!

Yeah we are!! I am getting so damn ancy though!! lol

When you finally chop that glorious girl Dan, it will go a thunderous roar over 420magazine! :D

LOL! I just hope I don't screw up this whole thing by ruining the dry/cure process. lol

Well, that's the final level ain't it :)
I fucked that part up 2 times. But the last time was better than the first, and this time I will do better and so on :)
With experience comes results and all that stuff :D

Edit: But since the last time, I've read more, created a account on this glorious site, and are more prepared. So maybe you can just jump over my two fails and head straight to perfection? :)

I'm guessing that she smells amazing right now. Keep kicking ass on her bro, you're doing great.

Yeah Brother! She is so citrusy! She still smells just like a strong IPA. I love it!!

Amazing photos, Dan, great progress.
I should probably tell you that I am taking your grow as an indicator to mine. I am about a week or two before you, but I am waiting for my ladies to look as close to yours before I start a flush, pistil color and triches... That's how much I respect you :)

About the dry and cure, I was thinking of doing a slow complete dry to half of my yield, and the other half to cure when the branches break. Just in case I fudge it up through cure. Even then, I will probably be opening the jars for a too long of a period every day, interfering with the curing process just enough to make it not as efficient, cause of my mold phobia. I guess that is part of the learning process though.

Amazing photos, Dan, great progress.
I should probably tell you that I am taking your grow as an indicator to mine. I am about a week or two before you, but I am waiting for my ladies to look as close to yours before I start a flush, pistil color and triches... That's how much I respect you :)

About the dry and cure, I was thinking of doing a slow complete dry to half of my yield, and the other half to cure when the branches break. Just in case I fudge it up through cure. Even then, I will probably be opening the jars for a too long of a period every day, interfering with the curing process just enough to make it not as efficient, cause of my mold phobia. I guess that is part of the learning process though.

Thank you brother! That means a lot!

I completely plan on purchasing the Boveda humidity packs to place in each curing jar. That should hopefully help to keep the RH in check and prevent any mold issues. For a single plant harvest like mine, they are worth the money. IMO.

I don't remember if I posted this or not. Its the guidelines I try to use.

Step 1: The Dry
-Harvest and Hang
-3 to 14 days depending on relative humidity and temperature
-Keep it dark

Step 2: The Feel
-Buds start to “feel” dry
-Stems “feel” dry but are flexible and don’t snap when bent
-Time to jar the buds

Step 3: The Jar (65% - 70%)
-RH should be 70% at maximum
-The key in this phase is to get the RH down to 65% relatively
fast to prevent mold
-If hygrometer readings rise 1% an hour, this
indicates a high RH in the jar
-If RH is greater than 70% you need to leave the
lid off for 1 to 4 hours or even remove
from the jar if necessary depending on the RH
and temperature in the room
-Burp the jars for 1 to 2 hours per day to reach 65% RH
-It may take 24 hours to get a stable RH reading

Step 4: The Cure (60% - 65%)
-Looking for a much slower release of moisture.
-Burp jars for a very short period once a day
-Stable RH readings may take up to 36 hours

Step 5: The Smoke (60% to 55%)
-The cure continues
-It's ready to smoke
-Burp once a day until desired smoking RH is reached
-can be stored for longer periods up to 3 months
-Curing (65% to 55%) should take a minimum of 2 weeks
-Can cure as long as 1 to 6+ months

Step 6: The End
-The cure stops at 55%
-Ready for long term storage up to 3+ months/years?
-Can rehydrate to reach preferred smoking RH
-Rehydrating will not restart the cure process

Temperature:

Experts have learned that the ideal level of temperature is from 18.3 to 23.8 degrees Celsius
(65 °F to 75 °F). When temperature is below the minimum 18.3 degrees (65 degrees Fahrenheit), the drying process will go very slowly. Going over the advised 23.8 degrees (75 degrees Fahrenheit) will indeed dry the buds faster and may cause a poor taste. Just keep the temperature within the optimum range and your weeds will be fine.

Humidity:

Humidity should be from 45% to 55%.

Looking fatter from the last time i checked your progress those extra P/K supplements are working a treat :thumb:

I think they are brother. A few days after every feed with ChaChing, I see a big difference in growth and trichome production.

Back
Top Bottom