UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

As promised.

image25912.jpg
image25913.jpg
image25914.jpg
image25915.jpg
image25916.jpg

Looking good dan. So when I used FF I would start flushing at first signs of cloudy trichomes. I flushed for 9-14 days at about 3 gallons of ph balanced water per 5 gallon pot. I watered like this about 4 to 5 times in that Window of time. Never harsh.

That's a hell of a nice plant bud. But I have a request, next photo update, can you give us a bud size reference if possible? Like holding a common object near a bud when you take a picture, a lighter works if you have one handy.

I'm curious how wide/tall these buds are, it's just difficult to get an idea of size from the pictures.

Really nice plant, Dan. Wood love to see that reference pic antics mentioned. Great grow regardless, has me thinking about dropping another holy Grail Bean to flux her.....motivating!

So I walked in the room tonight after I got off work and she was very sad looking. Pot was really light, so I guess she is drinking a lot more than she has been this whole grow. Usually it is 7-8 days between waterings and she drank up 2 gallons in 5 days.

She got another 2 gallons with half strength nutes

1.5 tsp of Big Bloom
1 tsp of Tiger bloom
1/4 tsp of ChaChing
All per gallon

A lot of her droopy leaves are very yellow, which I would expect to see this far into flower, so after she perks back up, those will get chopped off.

After she drinks a little bit I will go in and attempt to take some trichome shots. This should give a good estimate as to whether the next watering will be a feeding or start the 2 week flush. I'll post them in an hour or so.

Day 50 since Pistils (47 since flip)

Ok here are the trich pics. Damn camera is a pain to work with, so some turned out a little blurry. Looks like I have mostly cloudy with some clear still and the occasional amber. These were taken on the buds, not the leaves.

Snapshot_2015_0528_201819.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201644.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201518.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201450.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201428.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201401.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201255.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201340.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0528_201139.jpg

Hey UD, it's looking great! One piece of advice, as you near the end of flower, the yellowing leaves will eventually get to a point where they will detach very easily. If they aren't hurting anything (airflow, blocking budsites, etc), I'd just leave them until a light tug pulls them off. If you cut them off now, you can only hurt the girl. Just my opinion on a very controversial topic!

Also, the camera may be a pain to work with, but you have some awesome trichome pics!

makes me drool....getting close man. Seems like your actually further than I am. Im not seeing any amber yet at all, hell, mostly still clear on my end. Your on that fast track now! Good shots of the trichs too. im jealous. I suck at taking trich pics lol

Nice update UltraDan, and some very nice pictures.

Back
Top Bottom