UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Nice Job Dan on the video .. OK OK so how did you get that PH in Line , was it the Dolomite ? I use FF soil and the FF food same as you are and I always have had a problem with the run off PH being very low ..
Sorry about the Job thing , They just did not deserve you is all.
Your Plant is looking Very good by the way :thumb:

Yep, Dolomite did the trick. I applied it two different ways and the second work the best. First way was putting 1 cup in 1 gallon of water and shaking it like freaking crazy to dissolve it a little, then watered it on. The second, which I think was more effective, was taking 1 cup of dolomite and spreading it on top of the medium and then using water to introduce it into the medium. It slowly started to rise over the course of 2-3 waterings and this last feeding, I did not use it and had proper pH readings.

Dans bush is so Sexy it's bringing the 70's swinger scene back.

You like big bush and you can't deny. Those other bushes no don't need to apply...You like BIG BUSH

Dans bush is so nice..

He's probably going to have a nice yield.

Sorry, just smoked some Indica, well.. smoking on and off for the last hour. I got nothing here man. It's a nice plant though. I really wanna see this yield crush new grower records.

Speaking of which, anyone know of any high yielding first timers? Most of what I've seen was in the 1-2 ounce range for first grows.

Dans bush is so nice..

He's probably going to have a nice yield.

Sorry, just smoked some Indica, well.. smoking on and off for the last hour. I got nothing here man. It's a nice plant though. I really wanna see this yield crush new grower records.

Speaking of which, anyone know of any high yielding first timers? Most of what I've seen was in the 1-2 ounce range for first grows.

Over 1lb off of two autos. My first grow. Link is in sig.

That is very impressive rifleman!! I am not necessarily going for a huge yield, I'll just be happy with yielding enough to get through the next grow.

Tonight I manicured all of the buds. Basically just trimming away the burned tips or decrepit leaves around the buds. I did this for two reasons: 1. I want to be able to keep an eye on things and make sure nute burn or deficiencies aren't progressing and it was hard to do this when so many leaves were effected. and 2. I don't want the plant to waste trichome production on burned leaves that will get tossed in the bin after drying. Hopefully, aside from looking a little nicer, this will redirect the plants energy to forming trichs on the buds them selves and not the sugar leaves. We shall see though.

Picture BOMB

image25617.jpg

image25618.jpg

image25619.jpg

image25614.jpg

image25616.jpg

image25620.jpg

image25615.jpg

image25613.jpg

image25621.jpg

Don't forget you can take the pictures as you go, and can enter at any point later. Even if you harvest in July, you don't have to enter for July. You can wait until December if you want.

I think you'll do pretty well with her in POTM, you really grew a nice plant. It's all business, no bullshit. Trained and grown to do one thing and one thing only. Produce bud.

And that's exactly what I look for in POTM :thumb:

Don't forget you can take the pictures as you go, and can enter at any point later. Even if you harvest in July, you don't have to enter for July. You can wait until December if you want.

I think you'll do pretty well with her in POTM, you really grew a nice plant. It's all business, no bullshit. Trained and grown to do one thing and one thing only. Produce bud.

And that's exactly what I look for in POTM :thumb:

Can you enter the same plant, but different pictures multiple months? Just curious

Back
Top Bottom