UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

That was a big difference it's usually not that drastic. Wanted to show my biggest difference. Usually will add approximately 20-30% on yield and bump the terpene profile up as well as thc and cbg. Canna and Nectar didn't have a drastic change fox farm did a Lil.

So if you are yielding 4 oz without you can get 5+ with additives used appropriately

Dan man, that job thing...I always try to think, that when missing on what we think are good opportunities in life without a good reason, than there is probably a very good reason. It is for the best.

Glad to hear that you had a good smoke. You deserved it with your patience and discipline during this grow. Good on you!
Much love brother.

Looking forward for your next update. What is her height now, and how much height do you have left?

Dan man, that job thing...I always try to think, that when missing on what we think are good opportunities in life without a good reason, than there is probably a very good reason. It is for the best.

Glad to hear that you had a good smoke. You deserved it with your patience and discipline during this grow. Good on you!
Much love brother.

Looking forward for your next update. What is her height now, and how much height do you have left?

Thank you brother! I couldn't agree more!

Her height has not changed. Since I don't have any vertical, I continue to train her out instead of up. So she is still right at 14" tall, but about 20" wide. I will get some proper measurements tonight when the lights come on. She will also get a feeding, so I will snap some pics as well.

Alright, so gave a feeding tonight

Per gallon with a 2 gallon feed
2 tsp Big Bloom
1 tsp Tiger Bloom
1/4 tsp Cha Ching

I actually checked pH before feeding and without amending it at all it was 6.5. Then my curiosity had me checking the run off as well and it came out at a surprising 6.5. So I think my pH is finally in check. What a glorious day!! lol

Some pictures (not the greatest)

image25496.jpg

image25499.jpg

image25497.jpg

image25498.jpg

image25501.jpg

image25500.jpg

She is truly a beautiful plant. Very well done.

Nice video, UltraDan. My question is....How much popcorn is on her now and how much do you expect will be on her still at harvest? :laugh:

Nice video, UltraDan. My question is....How much popcorn is on her now and how much do you expect will be on her still at harvest? :laugh:

Lol. I only took off about a gram dried. Maybe not even that much. It was enough for about 5 hits on a pipe. And I am gonna try really really hard to not take anymore off. Lol

Cool vid man, she looks gorgeous.

That's going to be some great smoke. And a lengthy trim session :rofl:

Might have to quick dry some for the trim up. lol

Nice vid dan. The beastie and Cha ching is helping. Keep it up.

Thanks brother. First dose of ChaChing was last night, so we shall see how she fattens up. I'm thinking I might feed the ChaChing the next two waterings and then start the flush. I only water her once a week, so that would give me 4 weeks left with the last 2 being a flush. thoughts?

I used Cha ching week 2-8 of bloom I think then flushed accaccordingly I will look to make sure.

Open sesame I used last week of veg into second week of bloom I believe I will look today in that old book again.

Nice Job Dan on the video .. OK OK so how did you get that PH in Line , was it the Dolomite ? I use FF soil and the FF food same as you are and I always have had a problem with the run off PH being very low ..
Sorry about the Job thing , They just did not deserve you is all.
Your Plant is looking Very good by the way :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom