ChillAH's 1st BB X White Widow & Royal Queen Critical Grow

Sup 420,

At your guys request i have some pics of the critical mass, i am literally embarresed to show how this SSH came out, still waiting for the buds to dry, then I'll weight and give you guys the final weight.

Roya before i chopped her down
Roya.jpg

We all get times where life gets hectic its all good just take care of yourself
Happy Shatterday :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

the crtical strain came out pretty decent. not the best but gets the job done. nice chill bud post work for stress and what not. decent smoke sometimes i cough because of the lung expansion with it. surprised i even get this since i vaporize.

The super silver haze IMO got messed up. Its uplifting at first and then 20mins later turns into a serious KO bud. i have shared with my buddy and some others same thing happens. Its good at first and then it creeps and puts you to sleep pretty bad. I definately let it go to long and didnt chop her down qwik enough before the trich's ambered a goog amount. Hopefully the next grow I catch it before it gets to this point.

Back
Top Bottom