UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

When you take your pictures, try to take them from the same angle, of the same bud each time you take pictures, it'll be easier to compare, and you'll usually see a visible difference every few days.

Ahouldve thought of this before. Lol. Every night I give her a quarter turn, so I have no clue what I've taken pics of. Lol. Maybe I'll look at an older pic and play Where's Waldo.

Ahouldve thought of this before. Lol. Every night I give her a quarter turn, so I have no clue what I've taken pics of. Lol. Maybe I'll look at an older pic and play Where's Waldo.

lol I do the same thing. Can never remember which angle I took my shots lol

And congrats, You deserve the win! You got my vote!

Ok, so maybe after taking pics I can tell a bit of a difference :laughtwo:

Here we go

Full Shot

image25261.jpg

Bud Close-Ups

image25264.jpg

image25259.jpg

image25260.jpg

image25262.jpg

image25265.jpg

I really liked this pic of the Pistils shooting out. They are all balled up and super thick in these two spots.

image25263.jpg

HAHA antics that shit is funny! lol

UltraDan, my WW doesn't look as frosty as yours. Mine just looks real hairy lol

You may not be able to tell because you see them everyday, but we all sure can...Maybe its just the pics but I can see a major difference from last week. She's gettin beefy!

Thanks fellas! I think you are right, and I see that now when comparing pictures. It just seems stagnant when I look at them 2-3 times everyday. lol.

The breeder says this is a 60 day strain, which would mean we would have about 3 weeks left in flower, but I thinking she might go longer

All I ever read about breeders flowering time, is that it NEVER finishes that fast. lol I have yet to read a grow where they actually had plants ready for harvest in that time. Have you?

Nope. But it can give you a general time frame. Most harvests seem to happen 1-3 weeks after the breeders time, so I am thinking she will be ready in about 4-5 weeks.

Oh ok, im glad we are close in timing. Its making this a tad easier.

So, I also read a lot of growers saying flower weight picks up a lot in the last few weeks...true?

May depend on the stain a little but it definitely can. You may get some fox tailing late in flower too. It is like they swell up in anticipation of being pollinated :)

:thumb:

Yes. I feel very honored for sure. Is there a "run rule" but for noms? lol. I can have a title that say "Most Consecutive Nominations for MOTM"
:rofl:

Ooooh! I'm voting for you again!

Looks like she is ripening up real good & i bet those trichomes are getting nice 'n' cloudy might even find the odd amber one in their !

Off the top of me head from last count ya around week 6 of flowering ?

Looks like she is ripening up real good & i bet those trichomes are getting nice 'n' cloudy might even find the odd amber one in their !

Off the top of me head from last count ya around week 6 of flowering ?

Yep. Right at 6 weeks. I think 40 days since pistils.

Back
Top Bottom