UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Watered tonight with reg spring water with a little bit of epsom salt added. I think the last feeding might've burned her a little bit, but that's okay with me. lol. I am also seeing a lot of orange pistils right now and I feel like it is too soon to see this amount. Any ideas??

This must not be your first rodeo because most first timers would be freaking out :)

those rust looking spots...what is that? I have that showing up on my pineapple chunk as well

I am pretty sure it is either Phosphorus deficiency or nute burn. I had some textbook Phosphorus deficiency spots before the last heavy feeding, and I think these might just be from then. Or it's nute burn. They don't seem like they are progressing, so I am just gonna go with it.

This must not be your first rodeo because most first timers would be freaking out :)

It is, but I don't really see the harm in a little burn. I will definitely tone it back a bit for the next feed, but I am good with pushing the envelope.

All I can say is Bravo Dan ,:bravo:
This journal truly has been inspirational to me and I'm sure all others just learning the art of growing .
And the suspense is killing me; will Dan get the well deserving Job?
Will he get the Ph Problem figured out?
How much will this grow produce? :hmmmm:

I too having problems with the Ph with Fox Farm . Going crazy and have tried all that you have listed and more . I think you are close in solving the problem. I have searched the internet through and through and I ended up here. I'm comparing notes from many logs about the issue and will play close attention to your end results.
Again Great Job on this Journal and your 1st grow :thumb:
Sitting on the side lines ---->:popcorn:

20150512_211824.jpg
20150512_211717.jpg

Hey dan, when you get a chance can you measure the height of your laundry basket and inform me of your pot size. Just trying to get a scale of the size of yours bc it looks beastly!

She is in a 5 gal smart pot inside the laundry basket. I wanna say the basket is 15" high, but I can give you a definitive answer tonight when I get home.

All I can say is Bravo Dan ,:bravo:
This journal truly has been inspirational to me and I'm sure all others just learning the art of growing .
And the suspense is killing me; will Dan get the well deserving Job?
Will he get the Ph Problem figured out?
How much will this grow produce? :hmmmm:

I too having problems with the Ph with Fox Farm . Going crazy and have tried all that you have listed and more . I think you are close in solving the problem. I have searched the internet through and through and I ended up here. I'm comparing notes from many logs about the issue and will play close attention to your end results.
Again Great Job on this Journal and your 1st grow :thumb:
Sitting on the side lines ---->:popcorn:

all I kept hearing was the narrator form old School Adam west batman I was waiting to hear will Dan get the well deserving Job? Will he get the Ph Problem figured out? How much will this grow produce? tune in next time same bat time same bat channel nananananananana ultradan!!!

all I kept hearing was the narrator form old School Adam west batman I was waiting to hear will Dan get the well deserving Job? Will he get the Ph Problem figured out? How much will this grow produce? tune in next time same bat time same bat channel nananananananana ultradan!!!

:rofl:

Congrats again is this the fourth nomination

Yes. I feel very honored for sure. Is there a "run rule" but for noms? lol. I can have a title that say "Most Consecutive Nominations for MOTM"
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom